Thread: Project for Marketing on Hotel Industry

Project for Marketing on Hotel Industry

Hotel industry is the most growing business in the human race all over the world people is getting their share from this business. I am also trying to make a project on hotel Industry. But I am facing a pair of difficulties to start work on it. Here is the problem, the first problem is that how to seriously analyze the current Hotelling environment in the city with respect to customers? And the second one is How would I prepare the business in this sector in the own city?

Re: Project for Marketing on Hotel Industry

I am well-known about your first problem as you want to make a project on the hotel industry you have to follows some general guidelines or you may call as the useful tips. Your very first questions have full fill some points they are.

• Amount of the population.
    • Demographic collapse of the population.
    • Number of tourists coming to the city yearly both locals or foreigners
    • Number of business houses in the city
    • Number of restaurants in the city
    • Number of tourist place
    • Transportation conveniences
    • Cinema houses or Theatres availability
    • Number of hotels 5 stars / 4 stars / 3 stars
    • What services they offered?
    • What services not offered?
    • Is there a deficiency of hotels in the city?
    • What is occupancy rate of the hotel in that particular city?

And many more thing you have to keep in your mind, you must first you must gathered all the information before making the report on the hotel Industry and then you should write this.

You can use this format for building the project on the hotel industry, The BUSINESS PLAN.
    1. BUSINESS MISSION what is your mission for your business enterprise?
    2. BUSINESS PRODUCT YOU SERVE
      what is your products/service
      How will you deliver it?
      What will be the fee structure per head per service?
      What will be your fixed expenses?
      What will be your variable expenses?
      What will be the superiority of your service?
      Will there be unique offers, which no one else offers
    3. BUSINESS CONTEXT what is occurrence in your industry is it mounting or is there require or is it inactive? How quick it is increasing? What sort of services is being offered? What cost is being charged what is the quality of the service? What is the ability is it in surplus of the demand etc
    4. BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT who are the potential competitor? what is the degree of opposition? what is the foundation of competition price/quality services etc how simple is it to go into the competition what are the obstruction for entry how do they market their facility detail etc

I have started making the Project for Marketing on Hotel Industry which I supposed to do. I have got not enough information about Marketing on the Hotel Industry. Do anybody had made the project on Hotel Industry or Do anybody else have information related how I can make the Project for Marketing on Hotel Industry. Any help related to this topic will be appreciated.

I will provide you the information relate to the project of hotel industry you may have to keep this point to make the project the key points are listed below.

BUSINESS STRATEGY in your language, how do you plan to accomplish these objectives? What strategy would you accept

BUSINESS MARKETING what will be your marketing objectives? What will be your marketing strategy? What will be your endorsement plans? what media are accessible etc

BUSINESS SALES DEVELOPMENT will you have a sales squad or you plan to handle physically will you telemarketing will you make use of online marketing will you make use of direct marketing what customer service maintain you plan to offer etc

BUSINESS OPERATION how do you graph to run it? What will your operational policy?

BUSINESS ORGANIZATION what is the intended organization over three years what will be the arrangement how many or type of staff will be working over three years salary guidelines what utility and who will execute it?