Thread: Marketing notes

Marketing notes

I just want a complete note based on Marketing. As I am the new to the marketing business I am trying to fetch all the necessary information which I will require for doing the marketing. Does anyone have the idea of marketing and the information related to the marketing then please give me. Or else if anybody aware of any other kind information helps me. Thanking you in Advance.

Re: Marketing notes

Marketing is a dynamic field of business action that is becoming more and more composite. That is the reason why marketing is nowadays guides the business and satisfy the requirements and needs of the consumers at the position and moment they wish. This business would be supplementary one in the marketing business. The reason is easy to satisfy their academic requirements by yourself. What a business must construct and whether a business would flourish in today is not the decision of business person but that of consumers.

I know about the consumer marketing. The consumer market is the total of the entire products and services buy in a given period by all the people of given regions or part for the fulfillment of their utilization needs. The consumer market essentially consists of four components
    • People
    • Purchasing power
    • Need for a specific product
    • Willingness to fill them with a given product.

The factor 'people' need a little explanation. It is right that very often markets are quoted, “markets are people”. All the people do not comprise market and the people with no ability to buy should be excluding from the 'people'. For example, in India, we have a huge population but the entire population does not comprise 'market' basically because a vast majority does not have the capacity to purchase. It is also confirmed that the whole people in India or China do not buy in a year what the people of New York only purchase.

The purchasing power, that is, the money required to purchase. It must be understood that even people with money to expend do not, by themselves, comprise a potential customer market of a particular product. People musts have call for or desire for a precise the product. This forms the consumer marketing component. Thus, from the point of view of a product producer, the customer market is only that sections of the people who can have enough money to buy his product, who have require for it, and who are keen to buy the manufactured goods in partiality to all related products sell by other manufacturer.

Industrial marketing is concerned with marketing of products and services to company or institutional association for utilize in the further production of supplies and services. The industrial goods may be constituent parts of other goods, for example, electric motors or ball bearings. Again, the industrial materials are meant on behalf of facilitating functions, for example, a lathe or cleaning materials. The selling of goods to closing household customers is not industrial marketing. At the same time, the entire selling of products to business want not always is industrial marketing. For instance, when a shoe manufacturer advertises shoes to a retailer or a seller for resale to customers it is not industrial marketing. On the other hand, advertising a couple of safety shoes to a whole seller for resale to customers it is not manufacturing marketing. In general it may begin that the entire goods bought for industrial or business utilize are industrial goods and selling of them represent industrial marketing.