Thread: classification of EQUITY share

classification of EQUITY share

Hello,
    I am a management student, recently passed out. Actually in the next month I am having a seminar about the topic Equity share in my earlier college, and I did not go through this topic earlier while I was in my studies so, I am here to gathering some information about the Equity share, also the classification. Any type of information regarding this topic will be very much appreciated…

Re: classification of EQUITY share

As per my knowledge the Equity share is generally classified into market capitalization and the anticipated movement of company earnings. There is fund manager which is use for the monitoring the equity management. In the first classification the investment is decided according to the current values of the organization, that is the current market price per share also with the existing shares of the company. This technique is mainly used in the Large Capitalization Companies also some times in the Mid Capital Companies. The different schemes of a fund are used to defining the fund objectives. For example the taxes plan of the ICICI Prudential AMC which is mainly used in the mid capital funding companies

I would like to share some information about another classification o the equity management. This is known as Classification in terms of Anticipated Earnings, in this classification in terms to some of the anticipated earnings of a company. Shared with the general classified in order to their market relation regarding the price. The price Ratio is calculate as the cost of the share which is divided as the earnings per share. It depends on the investment of the consumer according to the company’s earning potential.

In the price earnings ratio of any organization, the equity is defined as the earning of each share of the company, and it indicates that the investors are also willing to pay for the potential earning of the company. I think the fast growing companies are looking for the price or earnings ratio for gaining a large amount of money. Dividend Yield for a stock equity is also defined as the paid per share in order tom current market price of the equity share. Generally low amount of price or earnings stocks have high dividend yields. this type classification is based on the investment of the different companies.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Under the equity share the Cyclical Stocks are represent the shares of the company whether it is small or big, those are earning with the state of the economy of the current market trend. Their trend is use for growing in the upward regarding the market share trend. another part of the share is Growth Stocks is a type of share which is defined the condition of the company share whose are expected to increase at rates with the normal market trend. If this not matched with the market trend to reinvest to take the price and earning status of the market according to the other shares investors. For example the software and the technology company shares are doing the same thing. Is this case the fund manager is not works for identifying the different sectors with the high potential growth. There is one more thing which is known as Value Stocks, which is works for only the mature organizations to grow up the value of their share. By the investors those are investing for these companies are defined by the help of assets if the company to make the trend of the value of the share. Here the fund manager is works for the identifying the some of under-valued stocks which are in the yield position.