Thread: Advantages of Mutual Funds in India

Advantages of Mutual Funds in India

I have been getting offer from many Mutual fund companies but I am really not interested in investing in it. I want to have the general information about what the basic thing Mutual does i.e. in what way it will provide benefit to me. I want to know how particular Mutual Fund company work in India, I want to have the details about the companies which provide Mutual Funds and there different scheme they provide. I want to know what kinds of advantages are provided by Mutual Fund to me and its background of it in India.

re: Advantages of Mutual Funds in India

Basically a Mutual Fund is a trust that collects the savings of an amount of depositors that all share a general financial goal. Each Mutual Fund company provides you with number of schemes depending on your capability of investments and also returns from the scheme, mutual fund can have special character and offers. Mutual funds issues particular units to the depositors, which signify an impartial right in the assets of the mutual fund. So basically you have to invest some money on any of the scheme that is offered by individual company to you and after certain period of time you will get the money and the interest that is offered to you.

re: Advantages of Mutual Funds in India

Yes you can surely invest any of the company which you want to but first you have to have the details about company profile in the field of Mutual Fund. Below is the list of top companies that provide you with different types of schemes to invest for :
    1. HDFC Mutual Fund this comes under HDFC company, provide you with schemes which are really good to invest in like:
    + HDFC Top 200
    + HDFC Equity
    + HDFC MIP Long-term
    2. Tata Mutual Fund it is well know and comes under Tata company and there Top schemes are
    + Tata Pure Equity
    + Tata Index Nifty
    + Tata Short-term Bond
    3. SBI Mutual Fund It is government firm provided by SBI Mutual Fund Company Pvt. Ltd.
    Their top Performing Schemes are
    + Magnum Contra
    + Magnum Balanced
    + Magnum Multiplier Plus
    4. Reliance Mutual Fund this firm comes under Reliance Capital Company Ltd.
    Their top Schemes offered are:
    + Reliance MIP
    + Reliance Banking Retail
    + Reliance Diversified Power Sector Fund
    5.Kotak Mutual Fund it comes under Kotak Mahindra Company Ltd.
    Best schemes they provide are:
    + Kotak Bond Reular
    + Kotak 30
    + Kotak opportunities

Re: Mutual Funds in India

I too looking for investing in Mutual Fund but I have heard that they invest in the stock market. So I want to know that they are suitable for small investors because I want to invest small money in it and I want to be sure that there is no such kind of issue of loss appear which is there in share market. So if anyone has details about companies to which I can invest and they provide me with Good return of investment. If possible please provide me the Indian companies that I can go for to invest.

Re: Advantages of Mutual Funds in India

The Mutual funds are intended basically for a small investor. Mutual funds are generally entirely equipped to carry out systematic analysis and can present superior returns for your investment. So I think you should go for any of the Mutual Fund schemes offered by familiar and well know companies, other than above mention companies you can consider companies like:
    1.Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund this is part of Birla Sun Life Co. Ltd.
    Their top Performing Schemes are:
    • Birla GSF Long Term
    • Birla Frontline Equity
    • Birla'95

2.Principal Mutual Fund this is part of Principal Co. Pvt. Ltd
    Their top Performing Schemes
    • Principal Child Benefit
    • Principal Index
    • Principal Personal Tax Saver

3.Sundaram BNP Paribas Mutual Fund this is part of Sundaram BNP Paribas Company Limited
    Their top Performing Schemes
    • Sundaram BNP Paribas taxsaver
    • Sundaram BNP Paribas Select Focus Fund
    • Sundaram BNP Paribas Bond Saver

Re: Advantages of Mutual Funds in India

I think you need to go for the companies which are there in this field for longer time and provide better returns and customers service. I think many of Indians investing their money on mutual fund in which the investments is progressively mounting. More and more people are being attracted by the outlook of generous profits that investments in mutual funds offers to the investors. There many government as well as private companies present which provide you with different Mutual fund schemes
    State Bank of India Mutual Fund
    A fully owned by the State Bank of India, the State Bank of India Mutual Fund proposes its services to enterprise firms, trusts and societies, persons and corporate in India. The State Bank of India Mutual Fund follows effectual credit management policies for minimizing the investor's risks.
    ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
    The mutual fund partition of ICICI Prudential has developed in a very small span of time, ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund has been able to expand the trust of investors in India and become one of the key mutual fund companies in India. Some of the best performing schemes launched by ICICI Prudential are mentioned below.
    •ICICI Prudential Liquid Plan
    •ICICI Prudential Child Care Plan
    •ICICI Prudential Growth Plan
    •ICICI Prudential Discovery Fund