Thread: How Indian School of Business Interview

How Indian School of Business Interview

Indian School of Business interview is being demeanor or conducted in present week and the next week. I would like the public or guys who have involved themselves in the interview to place their interview knowledge, skill and experience. It is not essential that you have been presented at the interview, even if you have smallest amount of information from your friends please place it here. Thank you…..

Re: How Indian School of Business Interview

I just heard from some of my friends they had in progress and entrepreneurship they told me that they inquires a large number of question from that only separately from that a few common questions were inquires like why do u want to do an MBA, what is the use of MBA for your career and many more. They ask the majority of the question from the collection or portfolio of the individual person.

How much I know about this I mean as per my information or as per my knowledge they normally ask the Logical query, to just verify the presents of mind of them and Common Sense which we called as CS. Generally they verify their Level of thinking, for example: Question is like: Where did you observe yourself within 3 Year from at present? So this type of GK or CS question should be ask in the interview.

I also have some information or experience or I can say that genuine interview experience of an ISB.
    There are some questions which they ask are:
    1. First and primary question mostly asked why MBA?
    2. Why in the specific division, or an exact profile?
    3. Your interests and pastimes what is that hobby or pastime between all which you like the majority or are fervent about
    4. How would you handle an occasion, arrange get funds.
    5. If suppose I written I am a fanatical dramatist and a poet; they asked me to declaim something which I did. Mostly they were just take pleasure in themselves; and after that you begin of be careful if you have written a dance.
    6. What is the major challenge that you have face at work?
    7. And ate the end to finish, do u wish to ask something?

Normally the interview acquired fewer than 15- 20 minutes. And this 15- 20 minutes you feel like where are you sitting?

While one of my friends went for the interview, they ask him one question which I like to share with you all. And the question is: “Can you inform a little thing regarding yourself and your pre MBA education and qualification?“. And in this question my friend replies: “I am an engineer with degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Atharva College of Engineering, Mumbai University. After passing out in 2002, I connected with Infosys Technologies. In five years, I worked across a range of technologies, first and foremost in the transportation and logistics space.

Q. What was your primary step to begin preparation for getting into the school of your selection?
    Ans: I knew I was not going to emerge in CAT since I was spiritually not ready for IIMs' 2 years PGP, and was in fact a year younger for PGPX. So I decided on ISB and a few European B schools and acquired my initial GMAT diagnostic test in July 2008. Opposing to my potential, I did sensibly fine, the extremely primary time.

simranbebi Guest

Indian school of business,Hyderabad selects people outside India through interview over telephone for their MBA course