Thread: Engineering help

Engineering help

Iam going to take up electrical engineering this year.I want to know if a netbook is good enough for engineering?

Re: Engineering help

I think Desktop is much better option that Netbook in case of electrical engineering. You can even do much experiment, upgrade, etc.. more than Netbook, in start. So forget about laptop and start your task with dekstop.

Basically, netbooks are only used for net-surfing and playing flash based games, etc. You cannot do graphic or video editing work on it. And if you are doing engineering then you would require something better than a netbook. One of my friend bought a Asus Eee PC for himself for 14000 Rs. and it came up with 2gb ram, intel mobile processor, 250gb hard drive and no dvd drive, so you can make out the difference.

i got drop in 2nd year in electronics engg......so what certification or course that i can do so that i dont waste an year completly........

Quote Originally Posted by sandman007 View Post
    i got drop in 2nd year in electronics engg......so what certification or course that i can do so that i dont waste an year completly........
    You can do and Internship in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics Engineering) till the time you clear your engineering study. Many students of 3rd year who are pursuing B.Tech-Electronics are doing summer training/internship from some dignified company to get some experience in the same field which would help them later in the future.