Thread: what is the scope after Computer engineering

what is the scope after Computer engineering

what is thae scop after btech of computer engg my college will not be start till 15 of sep so i want help members
    plz tell which subject are includes in comp engg

Re: what is the scope after Computer engineering

There are a lot of scope is there for the computer engineer other than IT industry also. Nowadays almost all types of businesses maintain a vast network of computer systems to aid in their everyday operations. Many of these are networked either by LAN, WAN or even Intranet or a combination of all of these. These have to be in peak operating condition 24X7 . It is the responsibility of the CE to ensure this.

Hi, Computer engineering has a very wide scope. Computer engineers are required in field of Telecommunications, Software development, Hardware & Networking, IT security etc. You could work as a Progammer -designing and implementing new software systems , Software Testing
    Engineer- making sure that the software functions as intended or as a Network engineer.
    :thumbup1

Hi , the scope of computer engineering is not limited to IT only. The use of computers has spread to each and every Industry we know. CE's have great scope in other sectors such as Automobile, Health care, Banking etc.

In IT field, you would be working on Databases, computer programing and networking.

docc2008 Guest

Docc is IT Development Company & Training Academy prepare IT Professionals for recession-proof career in Kolkata.
    PHP-my sql, .net , Web Design Industrial. Intern/Summer Training-Live Project woks/ PHP Fresher Jobs / Career as PHP Programmer/Designer @ Kolkata and Overseas & Web Development works-.

i agree with sushisushi computer has uses all over the place whether it is aviation,engineering,offices and many more so the scope is not limited to a handful of areas.

smithpeter Guest

Employment growth will lead businesses and other organizations to adopt and integrate new technologies and seek to maximize the efficiency of their computer systems.The Computer Engineering field is wide open because of the rapid changes within the computer and telecommunications industry and also you can develop the basic software computers use to supervise themselves or to communicate with other computers.

can i do MBA after complete my BSC IT if its possible or not plz siggest me for my future study?

Yes you can appear for the MBA program after completing your graduation exam in ant stream. All you have to do is to appear for the Entrance exam for the MBA admission. If you wanted to know about the MBA program then check for the detail on University official site.