Thread: information of mumbai university

Post information of mumbai university

I have completed my B. Com in the year 2010 but I wanted to develop my career in IT company. so I decided to do the Post graduation courses offered in the IT sector. So I request to all of you to please help me out from these problem and suggest me some courses related to Information Technology offered by Mumbai university.
    Last edited by Alibamu; 30-08-2010 at 01:19 PM.

Re: information of mumbai university

As u have completed your B Com in this years and wanted to join the post graduation course in the field of Information Technology, then u have to join the Master of Computer Application (M.C.A) or of more course offered by the mumbai university is shown in detail, on the below link. MUMBAI UNIVERSITY

First thing is that the u have many field as u did B Com but u have interest in Information Technology so u can go for MCA, or MBA could be better options, if u like Information Technology MBA is another option if u want to go to the challenging and growing field of marketing, u can pursue MBA in area which u like is IT so get decided first and then u can focus on it.

Re: information of course offrerd in Information Technology

The very first thing is that u have interested in the Technology field is very good. If u have the interest in this field so u can join course of Master of Computer Application (MCA), the first thing is that u must have the Math subject in the Degree. For more detailed u go through the official site of mumbai university

As you have interest in the Information Technology Sector it’s very good to hear it. So can join the same sector but the thing is that you are from the Commerce field and it is very hard to change the field from Commerce to Science. Now you can join the MCA (Master of Computer Application) but the eligibility must fulfill your requirement properly. First view out all the eligibility criteria for the joining of the Information Technology Sector.

Thank you have given me the useful information but can you please help me out from the criteria of eligibility which is required from the admission of MCA (Master of Computer Application), in the Mumbai university.

The actual eligibility of the Mumbai University for the admission of MCA (Master of Computer Application), is you should passed out the T.Y, and must have taken the subject Mathematic in this course of T.Y. from any college/institute. The minimum marks required for the admission process is 45% and the further detailed information can be seen on the Official site of the Mumbai University.