Thread: IIMC PGPEX V Adminssion Process

IIMC PGPEX V Adminssion Process

I am a student of PGPEX-IV and I am starting this thread for getting information on the admission process on PGPEX V admission process. I need some information on the course structure and fees for the same. I will request to the students and seniors to post all the query listed on this thread. I will be going for further for PGPEX V application which is going to begin soon.

Re: IIMC PGPEX V Adminssion Process

The time of admission for IIMC PGPEX V has begin on May 11 last year. And the last dead for admission was set to 31st July. They had delayed the deadline. What can be the reason. What I think is that the reason for the delay is that the they want to make all process online which is similar to IIMA. I just want to know weather they are planning to provide more number of seat this year.

I need some information on media GMAT score. Along with this what is the average number of calculation counted for the participant. What I think is that the requirement for this is less than what is compared to IIM A. Does any have idea about IIMC. I am not sure about the PGPEX V thing. I need some help here for admission criteria and the interview process.

I can provide you some highlight on the evaluation criteria for IIMC PGPEX V. First you need to have a good academic background which comprises of GMAT Score, a personal interview and some recommendation letter if available. The requirement which is needed for admission is a graduate degree and 5 year professional experience in full time. Other than this you need GMAT Score and English Proficiency.

I am too finding some information on PGPEX V admission procedure. I heard that there are some online procedure coming for the same. I am not getting the exact details on the same. I am trying to search for the admission procedure for the same. I will try to locate the information on it and provide the further details on the same here on this thread.

I provide coaching for this stuff. I am not able to here decided batch size for PGPEX V. I will come back on come on the forum back again to check back information on the same. And talking about the GMAT Score and the profile which is needed I want to know that does they need any special experience for the same. I got a 12 years experience which I think it is fine.

I am right now applying IIMC PGPEX, that is for the first time I had applied this year. Here are some extracts from the profile. My GMAT Score is 710 with 6 year experience in IT industry. I had also lead small teams in technical support. I had already gone through a Joint Entrance test from my college. I have records of some extra circular activities. It think this can be fine enough.