Thread: Study Group for Kolkata CAT 2010

Study Group for Kolkata CAT 2010

Hello guys. This thread is been made for the MBA aspirants. People can share their views and points in order to work well for the thing and make it very much essential to perform. All you need to do is to check out and post the related thoughts and suggestion that you feel. Be free to post and help out the people who are in need. So lets start off the discussion well. Everyone's point of view is important

Re: Study Group for Kolkata CAT 2010

People who need to join the group can PM me their Orkut Id's and Facebook as well. Will add them. Also you can post the queries and feel free to ask your doubts if left any. You can share your experience and make the possible change in order to work well for the thing. This will really help you out in making the thing to be worked accordingly. So in order to make it better it is essential that you do check for the same and get the group joined.

I am planning to get enroll to the MBA and wanting a group out here in Kolkata to join in order to work and make the use of the materials to share with and solve out the doubts that may arise. I hope this is a good place to post and make a group. I have some study materials but need a group which can then help me out in sorting the issue as well. I am not planing to join a classes for it. So hoping to get a group who are self studying. So why not we join and make the things to get possible.

Have attempted the CAT last year but did not get through so looking out ahead to give the CAT this year in order to get into the position for MBA. I want to make it to a good B-school. SO trying hard for it. It would have been better if I did get a group for discussing the aspects for the same. I guess I have found here. So me too joining you guys. I hope we all can make it better.

Hey its really good that you people are making out well and gelling up. So I guess we can form a good group and sort the thing well. This will really help out and sort the issue for the thing as required. So I am looking forward for making out the aspects to be sorted well. I hope we can make it well and share out point of views for the same and make it even bigger to get. So lets join and get it out to crack the CAT for this batch.

Its really good to see that people are working out well for making the things to be processed in their way very well. Its a great thing that you all are forming a group and making out the best to be worked out. So in order to crack the CAT it is essential that you all understand the aspects for it and I hope with people forming a group may essentially work for the same.