Thread: Queries regarding CAT Coaching Classes

Queries regarding CAT Coaching Classes

Hello all. Well this thread is for all the people who think and have some perceptions regarding the Coaching Classes for the same. So anyone who feels that Coaching classes is a must for CAT or any other thing can make their point of view to be processed. So I would suggest you to go for the thing and make possible implementation by sharing your views and experience. This may also help well for the students who are about to appear for the same.

Re: Queries regarding CAT Coaching Classes

For your information let me tell you about coaching and what could be purpose for the same. IS it necessary to have coaching for CAT. Let me tell you that basic purpose for the same is just a mean of guidance and regularity in preparation from the faculty. IF one is regular in his studies and schedule he needs no coaching at all. Also other that that coaching helps in knowing pattern of exam also your strong and weak areas. So in my suggestion it would be better for the one who have no idea about the CAT should go for coaching and the one who is not regular.

Apart from this can anyone suggest me the best coaching to opt for. I am about to join a coaching institute for CAT but I am confused which to go for. Please help me and suggest me out for the same. I hope your suggestion may help in choosing it as I least know about the coaching. It would be great.

I will help you out well by making the comparisons between few coaching classes. I will suggest you 3 coaching classes that is CL, IMS, TIMES. Well regarding TIMES let me tell you that the material they provide is very good and exhaustive. Other than that of CL the materials are quite good bit as compared to TIMES. Also IMS the materials are good. The best way to choose a coaching is by getting interacted with the faculties and the students who have appeared.

In my suggestion coaching institutes are for mushrooming newer and newer B -schools across India. Coaching institutes have taken the responsibility for guiding students to the best way they can and also in identifying the best B-schools. They help well in cracking the entrance exams as well. Will guide for the solution. They provide test series and provides study materials. I guess it is better to join a coaching institute.

I think coaching is essential and necessary. Especially for the people who do not have much of the knowledge regarding the CAT and do not have the solutions to crack it very soon. It would be very helpful for all and hence they can make it well for the papers they are looking for ward to apply for. So its essential.