Thread: Study Group for Bangalore CAT 2010

Study Group for Bangalore CAT 2010

Hello guys here I am opening a thread to the people to get join out here and share their experience and the preparations for CAT 2010 in Bangalore. Can for a study group and make it something different. Also explore dreams of all who are looking forward to be associated to the most reputed B-schools in India. I hope this may then let the things to be associated aspects to be work and perform well. So do check out and start posting your queries and get the mots out of it.

Re: Study Group for Bangalore CAT 2010

I will join you out as I have been looking out for a group who can join and make the things to be better. I have appeared for CAT last year but it did not work well for me as I messed up a lot. I did not qualify. Also the reason was lack of study material and no guidance or help. I did not join any classes and none of my friends did gave the entrance. But now I am looking out for a group who can help me out well and hopefully can crack the CAT well this time by sharing our views. I hope we can get the best out for the same and thus forming a group will also let to know more about the views of all.

Even me joining you guys well. Can you people just PM me your Orkut ID or Facebook. Will add you and then we can have a great interaction regarding the topic. Lets start to form a group and get in touch. We can share our study materials as well and thus make a good output for the entrance that is to be held. I have some materials hope it may be useful. So lets start out with the thing as soon as possible.

Well it is really good to see that you people are interested in forming a group. It will be really great and hence we can make the entrance to be cracked easily. I have Pm'd you my Orkut as well Facebook ID. You can add me out. I too have some study materials well sharing them with a group will really let the things to get happened and sort well. I have been making the aspect to be sorted well as required. So do check and make it function accordingly.

I am too joining you guys for the same. Have PM'd you all my Orkut ID's . You can add me up. So lets check out for the thing and make the possible amendment to be worked accordingly as required. So lets form out and make the CAT to be cracked easily with all the doubts ad queries to be sorted. Check out.

for admission to engineering medical MBA colleges.
    we are one the leading placement and admission consultancy. Admission are done in the best colleges for engineering , medical, MBA and other courses.