Thread: Admissions for Durham MBA 2010-2011 batch

Admissions for Durham MBA 2010-2011 batch

Hello all. I have been made an unconditional offer from Durham Business School for the full time MBA course which would be starting from September 2010. Now before I accept the offer I would like to know about the university and its study environment. So people who have been enrolled and have the experience can share their views and help me out to get the infromation well about the same. Will it be worth if I join. Also my qualification I have worked in an IT firm for almost 4 years and has not attempted GMAT.

Re: Admissions for Durham MBA 2010-2011 batch

There are lot of features of the University. You can check out as listed below:
    • Its is triple accredited by (AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB)
    • Has a very good reputation of University which is the third oldest UK University.
    • The fee structure is competitive that is 18k
    • You may get wide range of electives
    • Also the academic exchange opportunity in some very reputed b-schools.
    • There is a unique board-room activity in the curriculum.
    • You will get an opportunity to learn a foreign language (out of 6).
    • They are consistently raising in the rankings (Economist-55th rank, FT-74th rank)
    • It has very good brand/reputation in India
    • There is a Strongcareer services & industry contacts.

You can get to know more about the university or the institute well by getting access to the site. All you need to do is to click on the link. As you get access you may see on the left hand side pane the list of features and provided aspects. This will let you to get the things to be known in better way and manner. I hope it will be very much essential for you and get to know in much better way. So do check for the thing and make the possible ailments to be fulfilled. SI hope you will then get to work well with it and then get associated with the institute. Apart from that there are some Cons as well and they are that they do not accept GMAT. Its purely based on profile of the candidate and interview. Also it is located in a county of England.

Many Many Congratulations as you have been through to Durham University. You should enroll out there as soon as possible. There is not much to think. It is the third old university after Oxford and Cambridge. So I think you should opt out for the thing and make the thing to implement well. SO you should go for it as it is a very good opportunity. Do not miss it.

Thank you guys for all your kind support and help. I have gone through all your suggestions and have also visited the site. It helped me well. The information you all provided is awesome and it will help me out well. So after all this I am looking forward to get enroll to the institute. It will be a great opportunity for me to get it worked. So just waiting for it and will be enrolling soon. Thank you all once again.

It was really helpful. Thank you so much for the information. Now I am planning to join to the university as well. I have got the call and was under the same confusion that should I join or no? Would it be worth if I associate? But now everything is being cleared. So I am accepting the offer and would not let the opportunity to let off.