Thread: Results for VGSOM is now out

Results for VGSOM is now out

Hello. Guys! For your information let me tell you that the VGSOM results are out and is now available on their site. You can get access to the result page by clicking on the link. So you can check out your result and make the possible implementation. This will really help you out. The other lists will be mentioned in the site on which date will it be out. So check out for the same and then let to the implementation as required. This will help.

Re: Results for VGSOM is now out

In order to get the information regarding the institute you can get it well from the official site. Just click on the link. You will get the complete information regarding the admission process and then perform for the same. Get the information and download the brochure. This will then make to get the possible ailments to be fulfilled. So do check for the thing and then look out. I hope the people will get the useful information and help out. Congratulation for the people who got selected.

I have checked out my result and I have cleared well. I am so glad that I made it through and now I can pursue my career out well here. The test was good and the GD/PI round was also great. I knew I will make it and I did. I congratulate all who cleared and made it to the institute. Also the people who are in waiting list good luck.

I have attempted the round and not cleared well. This is so sad that I have done so well and still I did not made it through. I hope will make it well for the next batch. Congratulation for all the people and students who got cleared and made it to this batch. This is really a big benefit and I a great opportunity for the people who made it. So utilize it well.

Great news. Its a great information and thanks for providing the link that you have mentioned. I have gone through the site and check out all the information. Also gone through the brochure. I have applied to the institute as i have cleared. I guess the list may be listed on very soon for the people who have still not made. It will display for the one who have been waitlisted. So lets hope for the best. This may surely help and work out.

Checked mine. I have not been through. I have tried my best and infact gave my best but it seems that it was not enough to get it thorough for the institute. I need to work hard well. So will try out for the next batch. This will surely let the think to work out. So will check out for the next batch and I wish good luck for the people who have made it this year.