Thread: Information regarding CSMP programme by NISM

Information regarding CSMP programme by NISM

I want to know about the course or programme that is about CSMP offered by NISM. I have no idea about this but have heard it from my friends that it has worth in the market. So is it valuable to pursue or is it worth applying out there. I have inquired out there for the admission process they said that they PG degree or UG with minimum of 2 years of work experience. The thing that is in my mind is as it is started by SEBI and has top notch investment professional it would be good to go for. Still need an opinion.Thank you.

Re: Information regarding CSMP programme by NISM

CSMP basically stands for Certified Securities market Professional. For your information let me tell you that the course is too good and you should go for it. It has a good exposure in future and hence you can make it a point to sort the thing for you well. All you need to do is to check for the relevant aspect that is about the process and procedure of the institute to get enrolled. Try to get the prospectus and check out the details.

You may get the prospectus by the attachment made below. Download it and get to know more about the 1 year course offered. It will surely help you well and sort the thing to process and work out for you. Do check and process as required. I hope this will then surely let you to get the aspects to be sorted. Do check out for the same.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am too looking forward for this programme. Can anyone tell me about the selection process and criteria that needs to be fulfilled in order to make the implementation and get enrolled well. Please help me out by getting me to know about the same. It would be a great help. Waiting for the reply.

The structure is been mentioned in the prospectus buts still will give you a brief about the same.

Your selection will be done on the basis of:

• Profile – 20% (It is predivided by 10% each and that is as Academic Qualification / Performance – 10% & Work Experience – 10%)
    • Ten you have an Online Test – 40%
    • A Personal Interview which would be conducted consists – 40%

Then the Course Fees:

• You Tuition fee:"1,50,000/-"
    • Then the Examination fee: "10,000/-"
    • Your Library deposit fee: "6,000/-"
    • Your Library fee: "10,000/-"
    • Total: "1,76,000/-"
    • Also your Hostel stay fee will be included

Thank you so much for the information that you provided. It will be very much helpful for me now. Now I can manipulate the required resources with respect to the fee structure. You guys have helped a lot for getting the knowledge regarding the institute. Also would like to wish good luck for all the students who have made it to the institute.