Thread: Information regarding PGPM 2011 in SP Jain Institute

Information regarding PGPM 2011 in SP Jain Institute

SP Jain institute has also have the program for PGPM that is Post Graduate Programme in Management which was earlier known as Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). It is a eleven month full time programme. For more information let me make you aware that SPJIMR perceived the need of the industry for thought leaders in middle level management and successfully endeavored to create the PGPM course. You can make a great career out here. Any further related query and information you can post your doubts out here. Fro details about the institute you can go through the site for SP Jain.

Re: Information regarding PGPM 2011 in SP Jain Institute

I am interested to get enroll to this program. I want to know that my profile is sufficient to get into the same for PGPM. I am an IT consultant working as a project leader and business analyst. Have cleared Gmat with score of 630. Have a working experience of 5 years with 2 years of experience working in an international firm Canada. Also have secured 73% in Btech. So is this enough to get into the PGPM program with the qualification that I have mentioned. Please let me know.

Yes it is obviously a good profile that you have and yuo can get enroll well to the program and the institute but it totally depends on the test you perform and a decent EC to do well in the interview process. If you are able to fulfill and get through this steps then you can easily make the issue to be sorted of you. So do look for the same and make it work.

For more information let me tell you this that the Application for the institute will start by mid of May or June or by 1st week of July. This may change as there needs an increased focus on 1 year. Also the ALP that is Application of learning program can be translated to short internship in Industry / International Exchange program. This will help you out to make the thing to work well for you as it you may then be able to get to work in the industry. This will really let you to get the issue sorted and gain experience in the industry as well.

Thanks a lot for the information that is been provided. The link provided did help a lot and hence you can acquire a good information for the same. This has been really helpful and I am planning to opt for the program that is PGPM. I have secured quite well in GMAT. So just looking forward for the admission and getting through to the institute.

I guess the information given by you people is more than enough and it will surely help me out well for the same. I am looking forward for the implementation of the same. So will check out that will help in sorting the same. Also Preparing for GMAT and then will look to enroll into the course that is necessary for me.

Thank you all for the wonderful information you all provided. It has really helped me out and will check out for the thing as well. Also the the site link you provided really helped a lot. It has all the required information which could be essential and will try to make out for the implementation by downloading the brochure. Thanks again.