Thread: Banglore GMAT 2010 Study Group

Banglore GMAT 2010 Study Group

I am here to find out some study material on GMAT. I am going to visit Bangalore soon and the next work I am going to do is prepare for GMAT. I need some help in collecting some good study material on the same. I had find out some points which might give me some backing in getting good marks in GMAT. I need more suggestion for this which will help for my MBA enrollment.

Re: Banglore Gmat 2010 Study Group

GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test) test is essential in order to enroll in an MBA (Master of Business Administration) mostly in outside India. It measures your skills in mathematical logic and verbal, and your ability to express yourself in good English. A proper study material will be necessary and provide you some keypoint for the test preparation.

Re: Banglore Gmat 2010 Study Group

I have book called GMAT Review. This manual will help you maximize your GMAT score. It proposes a comprehensive methodology with explanations and tips for deciphering all the pitfalls of the test. Educationally, it sums up the major parts of the exam. Within each part, the types of issues and strategies to be implemented to adequately address are detailed.

Re: Banglore GMAT 2010 Study Group

The best things which I had refer is Kaplan GMAT 2006. The candidate can train on sample examination papers of the same size and same length as the real test since the book also provides four complete tests whites. The explanations of the exercises are in order to accelerate the understanding of instructions on the actual test. Finally, glossaries end repeat all of the terminology used in the book.

The GMAT consists of three separate exercises. The Analytical Writing Assessment section, you are asked to write two analytical essays 30 minutes each. The other two sections - Verbal and Quantitative Assessments - come in the form of multiple choice questions which you must meet twice in 75 minutes. The test takes about four hours you have 5 minutes breaks between each exercise.

I have some tips for you which can help you to gain some points in GMAT. You can assess level by passing a mock exam. A second, more traditional, seeks to assess their knowledge of English, the logic of his reasoning and his ability to synthesize. A third part, finally, to verify whether the candidate is able to write in English. This event has been added to ensure that the candidate has a certain ease, his knowledge should not be limited to the application of grammar rules or solving algebra exercises.

Improving his fluency in English is a long process, a systematic preparation for the other two parts of the test will in many cases to improve its performance. I had at first mock exam earned 550 points out of 800. I was certainly in the middle but with that score, the better schools. You can go through various books which will provide you guidance for the same.