Thread: Queries related to ARC document verification

Queries related to ARC document verification

Hello. I have a doubt regarding the ARC document verification policy and process. It takes a lot of time and do not know about this process. So any people facing any issue or have experienced the verification process at ARC centers can share their views Also those who are done with the verification process and solved the queries can post their suggestion. Please let us know well for the thing well.

Re: Queries related to ARC document verification

I have a query regarding the Domicile certificate. The things is that I have a Domicile certificate and it states that I am domiciled to Maharashtra state by birth/residence. I want to know will this be valid. As I have seen and gone through the dte site. It is been mentioned that it should be by permanent residence. The aspect is that my domicile is not been mentioned as it is in the dte site. What can be done. Is this Ok? IF it is not then what is the criteria to get it correct and make the implementation for the required aspect. Help.

Yes it is correct and there is no issue with the Domicile certificate you have. So you need to not need to worry for anything. So stay calm and relax. It is true that it takes a lot of time for document verification at ARC as they verify it to the core. Also and as far as my knowledge is concerned those who have acknowledgment receipt are not entertained by them. They say that such people are considered as OMS.

Hey thanks for the information. Its great. I was worried a lot for the same. Finally now I can relax and stay with no issue. As my ARC verification has been done and it was all proper as my Domicile too stated Domiciled to Maharashtra state by birth/residence. This is my experience and have gone through it. So you can go ahead with the same.

Have received the Domicile from the Magistrate of Mumbai. The confusion is that it states that intends to stay permanently. I asked the lawyer he said that it is only the format they have. It cannot be changed. I am not born here in Maharashtra but I am here since 20years. What is the clause about. Will this make my verification to be failed or what? Just have no idea an no clue for the thing. I want my document verification to be done successfully. Please guide me out so that I can get through to the thing. Help will be appreciated.

You need to need to worry about the thing. The statement you mentioned states that you would be here on permanent basis that is you are now permanently domiciled for this state.This would not affect you much. The verification would be done well and that too without any issue. So do look out for the same and make the possible amendments to be implemented.

That was really a good information for the same. Thanks a lot guys. you all really helped well. Also to add out more you need to carry the attested copies of marksheets and other certificates with you. Do keep in mind it is essential and has to be fulfilled well without fail. This will really help out and make the process to be carried to get work ed well for me now. My verification has not been done but through the guidance and experiences you all have shared will let me to make it much more easier for the same. Thanks again to all of you once again.