Thread: Certification Courses before CAT for profile building

Certification Courses before CAT for profile building

I am working as a senior executive in a company now and planning to go for MBA. I want to do some certification before my CAT entrance starts but I am just have no idea about the courses that may be available. Also I have worked in Banking and Capital Markets Domain and then completed my NCFM-AMFI Mutual Funds Certification. Please suggest me some of the courses that I can pursue.

Re: Certification Courses before CAT for profile building

As you asked for other domains and being associated it with well that is with the IT firm I would suggest you to give a try on ITIL ITSM foundation certification. It would be very much relevant and you may then use it for building up a good profile of yours. Do go for it. Also been mandatory thing or aspect if you do plan to get to enter the service industry and join big firms like HP or IBM. So do check out for the same and follow out the suite.

There are certification which you can pt well for but as you have been through NCFM. I will suggest yo a certification related to the same. Try out for NCFM (NSE). For your information it consist of 7 independent modules. For the same AFMI is considered to be the easiest also many of the students usually go for the same. You will perceive equivalent examination by BSE (BCFM). These are all based on Financial Service sector and everyone seems to crack it well. So it would be better that you do check out for this certification as it would be much easier for you and also help you out well for the profile.

You can opt for the following

• Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
    • iCISA

The first certification is about core finance related. It will be beneficial for you too. The second one is about information systems audit that is actually for Chartered Accountants.

Check out for Six Sigma. It has quality certification. Infact it been denoted by level on the basis of belts that is green or black etc. Look out for the institutes that offers coaching for better knowledge. You can opt for it or else you can go for PMI. It has two different exams. The CAPM can be taken with lesser work experience. Hope this may help.

Thanks a lot for the information that you people gave. It has really helped me out for getting to know more about the certification course. I am looking forward to join for the related course that will help out well. This will surely let me to get to enroll for the same and then help in profile building for the same. So I guess I can make a good use f the information. Will check it out.

The iCISA certification would really help you well. Its good certification and you will help to get the thing and make it possible to work around. So go for the required aspect and make the ting to process well. You will be able to then get the thing to be processed and function well. I hope this will surely make the aspects for you to be clear.