Thread: Final Result of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management is out

Final Result of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management is out

The final result for Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management is now out. Many Many congratulations for the students who made it and got pass. Students who are in the waiting list may get yo know well about their outcome by calling up in the institute. People who could make it may try well out with other good institute as well. No need to worry for the same.

Re: Final Result of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management is out

For you r information there are no upper cuttoffs in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management. As per the requirement or eligibility the securance of 99.22 percentile has also converted. So do check out for the thing by going through it and for more inquiry you can contact the institute. They will provide you with the detailed report. As required. Check out her by clicking on the link provided for Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management.

I have been selected and got through to PGDM finance. I want to know certain aspects and that is when the waiting list move will I be considered for PGDM general or no. Also what about the fee structure? Will I get a letter or email for the same. What could be the criteria for the enrollment. Please provide me the details if possible it would be helpful.

There are tow different lists for PGDM-General and PGDM-Finance. So it totally depends on what basis it been selected. Also there may be a change in the policy as well. for the fee structure you can check out on the official site that is Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management. Click on the link you will be provided with the same and the enrollment process may also depend on the GD/PI round. So performance counts out here.

This means that I can select any one of the above stream mentioned. I will prefer to go for PGDM-Finance. It has a great scope in the market. Also I have a lot of interest in finance field. People who are really wanting to go for financial stream do opt for this.

AS I am interested to go for Finance I will choose PGDM-Finance. I hope I can make a better career in it and hence make the possible ailments to be fulfilled and process. So do check and make the things to work out well. This has really helped and will then try to sort the issue as required. I will try to cope up with the thing and hence pursue my career as required.