Thread: Mumbai 2010 CAT Study Groups

Mumbai 2010 CAT Study Groups

Guys I am starting this new thread to begin a new study group on Mumbai. The new season of CAT exams have begun and this is really going to be tough. I welcome all those who reside in Mumbai for sharing and studying altogether. This will help out use to clear up more queries. What are the book recommendation for the exam preparations. Some tips on this will be very helpful.

Re: Mumbai 2010 CAT Study Groups

Your response is really appreciated. I am ready to join your group. CAT exams are really tough a group study will make us to tackle the queries in a much easier way. It is better that we must work together. I had completed my Graduation in IT and now I am working in NSE Andheri. I want to go of IIM-A. I will share some coaching support on CAT soon.

I am too ready to join your group. I am working in a MNC right know for more than 2 year. I think this is the first and last attempt for me to pursue CAT. That is because I have some different future planning if I failed in CAT. But hope for the best is my policy. I am looking for some good study material for my exams. What are your recommendation on the same.

It is really a good initiative to begin this thread. This thread will be worth for most of the CAT people. It is much better to share knowledge and guidance. CAT has wide scope. We have to from now prepare for some 8 to 9 months to get proper result in CAT. I think this is really a good initiative to being with and share the experience among use all.

I am new in CAT and this is the fist time I am appearing. So I feel that some question of mine will clear out lots of my doubts. This will also help me to plan for my studies. First I want to know the number of section is CAT and what are the those sections. Second thing what is the format in which the CAT papers are designed from the year 2005 to year 2009.

I too have some doubts in the CAT. The most important thing I want to know that what is the procedure of marks distribution in CAT. How marks are provides. What is the duration of CAT examination. A early finish can give a good start for career. And after that which B-School will you prefer to join first. They might have some paper pattern for entrance. How they are.

There are different ways depends on every person to tackle a cat paper. You can try out your own idea there. First you must know that there are 3 section is CAT. Th firstis Quant then comes DI and Verbal. At the first Quant you have to spend you first 3 months by studying good books. This is quiet necessary. There are numerous books for CAT. Give some time to go through the popular titles.