Thread: SCJP questions

SCJP questions

Hey there, i planning to give the SCJP exam that is Sun Certification in Java programming this year but i need to some of the SCJP question so that i can have the good preparation for the same. So if any one have the SCJP Question then please forward me the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: SCJP questions

There are multiple site online which will help you to get some sample question papers of SJCP. Like for example you can go on Examguide site where you will find 80 sets of question papers for relevant SCJP Exam. It is also recommend that you must first read up as much theory as possible before writing of question paper. This site gives out really power resources for the same.

I will recommend you to go online on Sun site and buy some online reference material for the same. This will be very helpful to for completing the course. The below link will take you to the exam preparation section of SCJP exam where you can buy different materials and theory material for your exam need. This are not free. You can surf online for sample papers.
    http://in.sun.com/training/certifica...pare_scjp.html

There is one more way where you can find out the sample exam papers for SCJP. But for that you will need to register yourself on the JUG i.e JAVA User Group. It is a community where people around the work share discussion. You cannot access the same without login in it. Click on the below link to reach the webpage of JUG and generate a account. This is a very helpful place.
    http://java.sun.com/community/usergroups/

Click on the below link and you will reach on the forums of JAVA. Here you can see a wide box where you have to Type SCJP Sample Question Paper. You will found numerous number of threads for this same where you can find out your question paper. There are lots of reference material and contact information is provided on this forums. Try this out.
    http://forums.sun.com/index.jspa

There are various sites listed online to give you sample test paper. One of it is javabeat. This site offers free sample question papers for SCJB. But if you want to try for a mock test then you can search for ePractice site where you are offered to perform a mock exam on the same. Other supportive sites for the same is JavaRanch for the same mock test papers.