Thread: Need help on Project Management Certificate

Exclamation Need help on Project Management Certificate

Hi all,

I am working in a construction company as a residential engineer. My qualification is b tech in civil. I want to upgrade my skills so i need to join some Project management course. I find that there is a certificate on Project Management. Can any body know that what is the qualification and which institute offer this course. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need help on Project Management Certificate

I will suggest you to go for Online Project Management Programs . I heard that Kaplan offers a Project Management Accelerated Certificate program. For persons that are looking to full their program in a shorter amount of time, this description will put you on the fast-track for achievement. This accelerated choice can be finished in 4 months. Kaplan University is credited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Best of luck.

The Professional Certificate in Project Management spotlight on the professional success of its students. It highlights real-world application with coursework designed to apply the spanking skills and knowledge to the workplace. Practical study materials, team activities, and appearance to the class foster teamwork, critical thinking, self-confidence, and application of project technical and leadership skills. This program is reliable with usually accepted project management principles, including the project management processes and knowledge areas. The University of Phoenix is qualified by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA). Check more details on its website. Thanks.

Need help on Project Management Certificate

For students who wish to specialize in project management without completing the entire MPM degree program, a certificate option is available. Those who have been admitted must inform the center dean of their intent to pursue the certificate and are eligible to receive a graduate certificate in project management upon: successfully completing either a six or seven course sequence: Managing Quality, Leadership and Organizational Behavior, Project Management Systems, Advanced Program Management, Project Cost and Risk Management, and Contract and Procurement Management; satisfying all certificate course prerequisites through practical experience or related coursework; achieving a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 in the courses indicated above; and resolving all financial obligations to the School.
    Don't be afraid of darkness, it's in your heart anyway.

Need help on Project Management Certificate

Managerial and management professionals who desire to turn out to be capable in project management will benefit from this CAGS. This area focuses on applying principles, concepts, tools and techniques to get better project performance and organizational efficiency. prospectus provides training in planning, project control, successfully working with teams to improve presentation providing leadership, and bring projects on time and on budget. The Northcentral University is offer this course and regionally attributed by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association . Best of luck.

Boston University also offers a Certificate in Project Management geared towards today's busy professionals. Whether your field is architecture, finance, medical or information technology, successful project planning involve a cautiously craft set of steps most important to planned and measurable goals. Built on the core PMBOK standards, this complete certificate program empowers participants with the skill essential to undertake the challenges facing their projects. A thorough study of everything from basic concepts to technical skills and real-world applications is provided.