Thread: Need notes and papers for C sharp for BSc.IT field

Need notes and papers for C sharp for BSc.IT field

I am student of Final year BSc-IT. My finals exams are going to start in 2months and now i will start my studies. Actually there a Subject called "C Sharp", i need notes and past years board papers of this subject as soon as possible. So, i can start studies and can give exam well. Please help me

Re: Need notes and papers for C sharp for BSc.IT field

I think it is very bad that you have not started your studies till now. And C sharp is the subject which requires good amount of time to study, has it is not theory paper, it is programming paper. I think you should contact to your college professor and gets the notes from him/her. And for papers go to library you would easily get it over there.

You are very late in starting your studies. This would really make impact on your results also. I would recommend you to join any classes which is offering the C sharp crash course. And hope so, the classes will give you the notes as well as past board papers also, more importantly you will get enough knowledge to get pass in the C sharp. Hope your problem will get fix soon.

I am also the student of the Final year BSc-IT. I have some papers with me of C sharp, but it will not give you the full knowledge also(may be it is incomplete papers). I would suggest you to go to your professor or seniors(ex-students), who can help you out more on this. Download the attachments and check whether it will provide help or not.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Recruiter; 21-01-2010 at 12:22 PM.

According to me, you could not complete the whole C sharp subject within to months, and think so not full two months also you would have, because you have other all subjects also to learn. I don't have any notes but has some past years papers, which you can download from below attachments. For notes, i would tell you to search on Google, you will get it. Hope you will able score well in C sharp and other all subjects also. All the Best.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I would suggest you should first go to your professor or friends or seniors(passed out students) and ask them to help you. You also have library as option where you can get all the notes and past years board papers. I think for papers, the library would correct place. And most importantly start your studies as soon as possible, because its too late. One more thing, my recommendation would be use C# Balaguruswamy book for reference.