Thread: Which Is better BBA or B-Com?

Which Is better BBA or B-Com?

hay friends
    i want to know which is better BBA or B-Com for my future perspective.
    which has more diversified career.

Re: Which Is better BBA or B-Com?

B.com is Bachelor of Commerce, and BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration.

A Bachelor of Commerce, often abbreviated as BCom or BComm, is an undergraduate degree in commerce. The degree is also known as the Bachelor of Commerce and Administration.

The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a bachelor's degree in business studies. The BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations. This course keeps in mind the needs of the industry where the students would ultimately find employment, and, therefore, has a completely different approach to learning.

Now you decide what you want to do?

Hi, I think you need to ask it yourself what would you like to do? If you want to do any type of business administration then you need to perform BBA and if you have interest in accounts and all you have to take B-Com. If you see for future, then I will suggest you to take B-com as it will give you more career options. You can perform any accounting job and also you can perform any administrative job if you have experience.

Addam Guest

I think BBA is the Best..Because the subject that we study in MBA is repeatedly..Good Luck!!

pihu Guest

It depends on you. If you are interested in accounting professional then b.com is best, if interested in any type of business then BBA is best for you.

Best of luck

Thanks