Thread: MCA/MSC IT/ MSC TT/ MBA-Help needed

Exclamation MCA/MSC IT/ MSC TT/ MBA-Help needed

Hi pals!
    Greetings for Diwali
    I would be ever thankful lending theirs' efficient time in helping me out.
    I am a graduate, BSc in computer science completed in the year 2008. Since childhood i have great interests in computers.
    As i completed my 10+2 my interests towards computers increased.
    I couldn't score more than 50% in my academics. I have done a diploma in Hardware Engineering.
    I now tend to go further with my studies. I have been residing at delhi since a year where i am working in a BPO as a customer service executive. I am highly interested in networking and Internet technologies. I suffer everyday with my job as i know its none related with my interests.
    I now want to continue further studying for which i am not being able to understand how to do it.
    The options that i have now is MSC in Telecom technologies(MSCTT), MSc IT and MBA or MBA IT and of course MCA.
    Please advise me,,what should be the best course to go with......
    Will MSCTT from SMU be a good choice or i should go with MSCIT. I am totally confused when i think of MCA.
    Please help.

Thank you in advance.
    Regards,
    Anit

Re: MCA/MSC IT/ MSC TT/ MBA-Help needed

MSCTT will be helpful, but if you are interested in core networking, you should go for cisco certifications, start with basic network and its troubleshooting, then start with cisco's CCNA, then CCNP and CCIE, its not as easy as high school nor the college and BSc.CS, but its worth... Also the exam fees and center for CCNP and CCIE would make you travel through different cities, but if you are determined, it will definitely pay you back...

Re: MCA/MSC IT/ MSC TT/ MBA-Help needed

Hi Aneet!

It is a fact that whenever you explore you learn some thing that you would not have expected. If you will confine yourself to a particular specification may be you lose the other opportunities which are open to you. As you have mentioned that you are interested to go for MSCTT (telecom). The best would be MSCIT this will provide you the base to the top knowledge and perfection about IT. Here you also have chance to know closely the telecom aspect as well.