Thread: How to become a system builder ?

How to become a system builder ?

I want to become a system builder. What should i do to become a system builder. To open up my own business. Can someone who is a system builder please provide me information.

Thanks

Re: How to become a system builder ?

VMware System Builder Program The VMware System Builder Program is a world-class partner program exclusively for VMware VIP Partners, designed to increase your virtualization expertise, accelerate your company’s profitability and help you discover new market opportunities. Through the VMware System Builder Program.

System builder who is in the practice of creating a personal computer system from individual components. A system builder is an individual who takes components for retail sale. system builder gets his or her parts from distributors, wholesalers, Internet vendors, or small computer specialty stores. Internet vendors generally offer a wider selection than small computer parts stores, and normal electronics stores, which are catered towards pre-built PCs.

Most of the peoples uses computer for gaming or individuals purpose whose requirements can't be fulfilled by a practical cost efficient pre-built PC. The normal consumer is more likely to buy a pre-built computer than attempt to build a machine due to difficulty and the lack of a technical support team when problems arise. But it is usually less expensive to build a PC than to buy a pre-built equivalen.