Thread: FYJC Mumbai 11th Standard Online Admission 2009

FYJC Mumbai 11th Standard Online Admission 2009

hi
    now the state education department unveiled online admission system to junior colleges. so all students in the Mumbai must apply to a junior college from online but still its confusing like someone who dont have computer how they gonna do it ? also some region like karjat, panvel and some region in vasai does they included in this procedure ? also how much we have to pay ?
    please help thank you .

Re: FYJC Mumbai 11th Standard Online Admission 2009

The state education department recently 2 days ago unveiled the final version of its online admission for junior colleges mumbai.but in news paper review was not pleasant as there is doubt about site capacity to handle users.but on other side responsible persons for site said that on first day for under test they have huge response and around 6000 students have register to them where overall visitors are around 250000 !!!!

FYJC Mumbai 11th Standard Online Admission 2009 procedure

Dont get confuse see at any time you can take your school help you will get a guide line and printed form while you will go to your school for receiving your result now if you dont have internet connection then you can fill this form and submit it to online submission centers gov.has set around 1400 center for this reason. else if you have internet you can register or submit form online. and its easy even if you would repair the form further if you mistaken at some where.Check here to apply and more information http://fyjc.org.in/mumbai

Application Fee of Rs. 125 /- ( Rupees one hundred and twenty five only) in cash

for online submission your seat number is your password you dont need to type any thing in the form just log in all information like name and else will come automatically in the form all you have to do is just select the option for your choice for selection of colleges that is very easy.also this is valid for region like karjat, panvel and vasai , submission centers are available at such places.

yes there is center i saw notice board that was explaining about form which is like adopted by Shivsena in malad i that will be helpful

please mention the exact path to the link " reopen itw"for the last change o the application form

please mention the exact path to the link " reopen itw"for the last change on the application form

where is the link "reopen itw" for f.y.j.c application form chenges

Once yo submit To make changes in the information, click the Back button and make the changes/ amendments.how much college option you have submitted ? if you have fill 25 all then i think no need to worry ,

I AM A 10TH STD STUDENT , I OBTAINED 82 % IN 10TH BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I STUDIED FROM PANHALA ( KOLHAPUR ) , BUT NOW I WANT TO PURSUE MY STUDIES FROM MUMBAI , BUT ADMISSIONS ARE ONLINE OVER HERE AND THE INFORMATION BOOKLET IS PROVIDED BY SCHOOL WHICH HAS THE PASSWORD AND ID , MY SCHOOL PRINCIPAL HAS NO CLUE ABOUT THIS PROCESS , CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME GET A INFORMATION BOOKLET WHICH WILL HAVE THE UNIQUE APPLICATION ID AND PASSWORD ,

The booklet which is provided to you is your unique id and password. That is the only you have so first thing do not loose it. Second thing the book has list of colleges there. When you register yourself online you option to choose name of around 10 colleges. You can also choose colleges of mumbai from it. Once you are registered you will get a call or sms for final submission of documents.