Thread: Job-oriented courses after 12th

Job-oriented courses after 12th

hello,

I am a commerce student. I have appeared my HSC exams this year and waiting for the results. These days I am enjoying my vacation but was wondering to join some vacation computer courses. I wanted to ask you all which computer courses are now-a-days in demand, interesting and job-oriented ? Please suggest.....

Re: Job-oriented courses after 12th

There are many computer courses which are job-oriented and can earn a job for you..... It totally depends on your personal interests

If you will ask me, I would recommend you to go for Web Designing and Graphics

This area is emerging like anything these days. Graphics is involved in each and every field of work. No matter you make your future in this field or not, web designing and graphics would be helpful to you in many ways.

If you are interested in Networking, then do MCSE certification. MCSE means Microsoft Certified System Engineer. With this certification, any networking company would recruit you for the job with decent package.

If you wanna try something different and interesting, go for Photography. It's damn interesting and creative. You can enhance your creativity with this course. I don't have a time now and this didn't strike me after my HSC, otherwise I would have surely done this course of Photography after my HSC.

Join Animation. It's booming right now. MAAC academy is know for quality training

Quote Originally Posted by Recruiter View Post
    If you are interested in Networking, then do MCSE certification. MCSE means Microsoft Certified System Engineer. With this certification, any networking company would recruit you for the job with decent package.
    yes offcourse you can go for it and queries about foture prospects plz contact Jodo Institute through Live chat

There are many computer courses which are job-oriented and can earn a job for you..... It totally depends on your personal interests

If you will ask me, I would recommend you to go for learn basic computer knowledge and update your resume for job site for example search jobs. ALL THE BEST

You should join GNIIT,It's the Best.

Education is connected with carrier for example i want make carrier in music and sports. i must take education of music and sports so education always support the carrier.

Thank you for your kindly reply friends.

i got an idea about the courses.

could you please tell me what is meant by domain and sector in MBA.

Thank you fnds.

idea Job-oriented courses after 12th

Hi, Hi, you can do various Courses after 12th.You can do Animation & web designing courses or do job oriented courses provided by Institutes such as Aptech, NIIT and SEED. There are host of courses that you can enroll for. You can find list of computer courses and institutes that offer these courses. You will get detailed information on all the courses. Have a look at them decide which one you want to do.

smile Career Option in Teaching After 12th

JOIN Nursery or Primary Teacher training courses after 12th for better career.
    Admission Open-2010
    One yr Nursery Teacher Training Program
    One yr Primary Teacher Training Program
    One yr B.Ed. (Admission Guidance)

Regular/Corssp.
    Free study material
    100% placement Assistance
    One month training in school
    UGC recognized University

Call Neetu-9212441845

rohitd Guest

A variety of degree courses Available in abroad. Student will greatly improve you English communication skills as well as share and understand culture with others. Apart from these they can learn updated technology and explore new ideas. For better info about professional courses you can search Colleges in UK and other countries like USA, New zealand etc.

It depends on your choice and career prospect that which field you want to go. In India there are ample of universities which offers distance learning courses to the students worldwide. I prefer to advice to go for management. There are many msn introduced which have a quiet great opening for this. But it also matters with the stream and university you are studying from.

Education is connected with carrier for example i want make carrier in music and sports. i must take education of music and sports so education always support the carrier.
    Edit/Delete Message

I think completely depends on us, that on which field you want to make your carrier. While you start making your study, it’s completely depends, in which line you are more interested and in which field you can give your best.

If you want to do job oriented courses, i would suggest you to opt for new age professional courses. You can choose one as per your aptitude. UTM Shillong is a newly launched lifestyle university that offers different new age undergraduate and post graduate degrees.

Job-oriented courses after 12th

Make your career in teaching profession
    After 12th Teacher Training Programs
    NTT,NPTT,B.ED(admission guidance)
    100% job placement assistance
    For detailed information-
    Contact us- IIPS(9212441844,65100006)