Thread: HELP! Technical Interview

HELP! Technical Interview

Hey guys. Please help me give some tips and guidance on technical interview. I am having a technical interview round next week in IverTech Solutions for Server Technician. I have cleared 2 rounds of interview till now and this third round of technical interview, I am very nervous of. There will be a panel of 4-5 managers who will conduct interview. I wonder what they will ask me and my confidence is lowering. After this round, there will be the last round of personal interview that will be pretty easy. So I really need to crack this one. Please guide me.

Re: HELP! Technical Interview

Don't worry, getting to attend 3rd round interview is achievement in itself. Employer will never ask to interview, unless it is seriously interested in you. So don't worry. Perfect basic things. Because if you could not answer basic things, then that's very bad impression. And remember, getting interview call from employer is half battle won!

All the best! Post update.

Regardless, technical interviews of all types often consist of brainteasers, riddles and practical questions designed to measure your logic, reasoning, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills.

Thank you friends for quick response
    One thing, what is the best way to respond for a particular question for which you dont know answer? How to avoid panic situation and hide nervousness while interview? What other things should I familiarize myself on?

Quote Originally Posted by DiZaster View Post
    How to avoid panic situation and hide nervousness while interview?
    For this, your confident is the 'thing' that can suppress your nervousness. To avoid panic situation as well, you have to be confident. So ultimately, you need to recall your confident just before interview. The best way to do this is by reading your resume. This will help remind you of what you have accomplished in your previous jobs and why you feel you are qualified for the job. It will also serve as some last minute practice before you answer questions about your experience and education.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZaster View Post
    One thing, what is the best way to respond for a particular question for which you dont know answer?
    There is a famous saying that is used in my signature. You can make a smart use of that for your interview.
    Take control of the interview from the beginning. Show them that you know stuff and that you want to know if their server setup is up to your standard. But for this, you will have to be prepared with the basic technical things about the servers. And through this course, dont get into overflow of showing knowledge or over-confident.

IF YOU CAN'T Convince THEM ...

CONFUSE THEM ...