I'm here to share some important topic : "The Interview"
What is an interview exactly? Well its just the formality, that the boss does before you get the job to evaluate your personality, behaviour and your motives by making to speak about some formal topics and some informal topics... The Interview is the first impression of you on your boss. You make make it strong and clear in a right manner. Well the interview is as important as your file full of certificates...! So always go for an interview with a fresh mood...! Here are some points you must remember when you go for an interview. Well i'm not a writer so just pardon if i've mentioned something that you don't understand..!
- Do not get nervous. This will not be your last interview. Your life does not depend on this particular interview.
- In an interview, honesty is the best policy. If you lie then it leaves a bad impression about you and the interviewer has the knowledge about what he/she is asking. So come what may, do not try to fool the interviewer/s.
- Do not look like a flowerpot. This is a formal interview and not a wedding or a fashion show. So, dress formally, use perfume or deodorant to the minimum.
- If you smoke, do not smoke prior to the interview. It leaves a bad impression.
- Do not be over cautious about your physical looks. Habits like running your hand through your hair is considered bad. Strictly avoid this.
- Ensure you do not smell bad.
- Make sure to wish every person collectively while you enter and while you leave.
- Remember you are not going on a war. Neither the interviewers are at war with you. On the Contrary, the interviewers try their best to make you feel comfortable. After all, they want to judge your capabilities, and that can be done only when you are calm.
- Remember, the interviewer is perpetually short of time. In this short duration of 5-10 minutes you have to tell him your positive qualities. Therefore, it is advisable that you prepare extensively for the interview. Secondly, make judicious use of time. For e.g. do not dwell too much on your personal qualities that you may not get enough time to tell about your professional qualities, experience, expectations etc.
- Be punctual. It is better to arrive at the venue before time rather than being late. It gives the impression of being a non-serious person.
You can refer these threads too :