Thread: Does Linux it is important to have certification in hardware

Does Linux it is important to have certification in hardware

Hi, recently I have done MCA. So I want to do some certification course in hardware. But I have a good knowledge about the Linux. But I want to go in hardware field. So I have problem regarding with the certification. I want to Linux is important to have the certification in hardware. If yes then tell me how? I am very confused to take the decision. Please suggest me it good for me or not? Please give me right direction.

re: Does Linux it is important to have certification in hardware

Well, according your problem I am suggesting you if you have good knowledge in Linux. Then you should go into linux certification. I can tell you about the paper of linux.bye the way linux doesn’t require the hardware certification. According me I have done LPI1 certification (101 and 102). And I also I have done the LPI 199 exam which is the Ubuntu Certified professional. So I want to strictly suggest you should do in linux certification. And in the market it’s lots of scope. So don’t be confused.

According me that you should give the LPI-101 and LPI-102 to be LPI Level 1 certified. And I also tell that the LPI certification is distro diagnostic. You can also carry on to LPI level's 2 and 3 without giving the LPI-199 to become an Ubuntu Certified Professional. I would like to tell you that having taken the LPI-101 exam; you do want to be familiar with both rpm and apt/dpkg commands. But if want to do hardware certification then you should do Cisco certification, Microsoft's certification etc. In Linux have the hardware certification but it’s some vender. So you can do what you want. But my suggestion is you should do the Linux certification for system admin.

Mainly entry level professions in Linux land would never permit you near the Hardware in the first place as it to be inclined to be server side and locked in the machine room. The only hardware that operators always contracted with where I was working was changing the tape. That I’m not suggesting you should the certification for the system admin in linux platform. If you have good knowledge in linux. It’s a good scope in the market. That’s why don’t confused

I have been very engaged I did not remember to post that I passed the LPI 101 and 102 to attain my LPI level 1 certification about a month ago. LPI-199 for my Ubuntu Certified Professional is at rest on the board for me, but I do not know when as my work has me in Atlanta until almost definitely the second week of December. I will say that these tests were no take walk. I have done a lot of certification tests over the years, and I would grade these as being the most demanding I have given so far. You do have to know your work to give these. Make sure you know the study materials inside and out before trying to take these or you will be throwing money away

Re: Does Linux it is important to have certification in hardware

Anybody can "say" they be familiar with how to do something. Certifications show that you know the fundamental theories of the subject there in. Certifications confirm to present and future employers that you do familiar with the subject well sufficient to clear the exam. Therefore, although you do not have a certification it does advantage you broadly in your present job and the next. Let’s face it I can walk up to an employer and tell them I am a Microsoft Guru and an outstanding Pole performer. Does not stand for they are going to trust me.