Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites applications for the following posts in the Animal Husbandry Department.
Name of the Post:
Assistant Commissioner of Animal Husbandry [In Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Services, Group - A]
Number of Posts: 153
Pay Scale: Rs. 8000-275-13500 plus Special Pay Rs 400/-p.m. etc [Total Pay Approx.Rs.27,600 per month]
Age Limit (as on August 01, 2009):
Maximum 35 years (Relaxation as per rules.)
- Master’s degree in Veterinary Science. AND THEREAFTER
- Practical experience in Animal Husbandry for a period of not less than 5 years in a Govt. Dept. or in an Industrial Undertaking or Commercial Concern or Local Authority or Corporation or Board established by Govt.
- If at any stage of selection for the post of Assistant Commissioner of Animal Husbandry Grade – A, the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates possessing prescribed experience of 5 years are not available to fill up the vacancies reserved for the candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Castes converted to Buddhism, Scheduled Tribes, Denotified Tribes or Nomadic Tribes, then the Commission may in the matter of such selection, relax the period of experience to the extent of 40% & select suitable candidates belonging to such Caste or Tribe
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Details regarding duties and responsibilities of the post are available on website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Open category candidates: Rs. 400
- Backward Class candidates: Rs. 200
- The fee should be paid in the Post Office by cash along with Application.
PLACE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM AND LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FORMS :-
- The duly filled up Application Form along with required fee will be accepted only at any of the designated Post Offices mentioned in the prospectus in their working hours on or before 15th May, 2009.
- Application Form will not be accepted in the Office of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission under any circumstances or no enquiry in that behalf will be entertained.