Sapthagiri Grameena Bank invites applications for appointment in Officer Scale I cadre and Clerk cum Cashier cadre.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION : 08-05-2009
DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION :
Officer Scale – 1 : 28-06-2009
Clerk cum Cashier : 05-07-2009
Details Information about Vacancies:
Officer Scale I:
Number of posts: 18
Age Limit: 21-30 years
Pay Scale: Rs.10000-18240
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India
- The candidate must be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh should have
- proficiency in Telugu Language.
- Degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent with 60% marks in aggregate and with 55% marks in aggregate for SC / ST candidates. Knowledge of English and / Telugu is essential.
- Candidates should possess proficiency of computer knowledge like knowledge in MS DOS, MS WORD, MS EXCEL and Networking etc
- Candidates with higher qualification in Computer / Accounting / Management / Engineering / Business Administration / Law / Agriculture / Veterinary Science / M.Sc, Computer science / MCA / Chartered Accountant and Civil Engineering etc., will get preference over others.
Written Test with 2 Parts.
Objective Type Written Test of 150 minutes duration comprising of 4 parts with 50 Questions and 50 Marks Each:
- Test of Reasoning Ability
- Test of English Language
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude
- Test of General Awareness
Wrong answers given in the Objective Tests will result in negative marks.
Descriptive Test - It will consist of 5 compulsory questions, with internal options, to assess the candidate's knowledge about Socio-Economic Developments and Communication skills. Marks secured in the descriptive test shall be reckoned only for qualifying purpose and shall not carry any weightage.
- Candidates have to answer the Descriptive Paper Telugu only.
- Candidates have to pass in each of the Objective and Descriptive tests separately and there will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective Tests.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates, who rank sufficiently high in the objective test, will be called for interview. Mere eligibility/ pass in the test shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview.
- Final selection will be on the basis of the ranking accorded after adding the
marks obtained in the Objective Tests and Interview; the Descriptive Test is only a qualifying test.
- The detailed information regarding the Written Examination will be given in the "Acquaint Yourself booklet which will be sent to the candidates along with the call letter for the Written Examination.
- Final selection will be on the basis of the ranking accorded after adding the marks obtained in the Objective Tests and Interview; the Descriptive Test is only a qualifying test.