Thread: Need some help in Robotics.

Need some help in Robotics.

Hello, my friends I am a third year engineering student and I want to make my final year project in robotics. Because, I want to make my project different than others. So i started searching for references and guides now onwards itself I am searching lots of sites but they provide guide outside India. But I want any Indian guide who knowledge about robotics and who can help or train me how to do and what sub field I have to choose in that.

Or just let me if there is any such site where i can get online training or kits to know and how to do that in robotics ? Please help me to find out such guide for my final year project.

Re: Need some help in Robotics.

Hey hi, I am also an engineering student. I also had a final year project in robotics, that time robotics were not so much popular but now days there are lots of sites and guides which can help us. Like now a days for engineering student there are some site like if you can type in Google “learn Robotics online” then in that first five links are most useful it can provide all information form beginner level to expert level and also most important they can provide videos also to learn how to do it.

I hope this information will help you to learn robotics and improve your knowledge. All the best! For your final year project.

Re: Need some help in Robotics.

Hello, now days there are vacation courses also available on robotics. You can join this courses or workshops to get practical knowledge in that field. This courses or workshops are a short time courses where they teach you all basic knowledge and slightly advance knowledge. This can improve your practical as well as real time knowledge about handling the problem arises during creating robotics. One more thing, in this summer session they can give certificate also which can help you in future.