Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as officers in Grade-I (Assistant Managers) for our branches in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.
The candidates shall possess the following qualifications:
1. Educational Qualification as on 31/03/2009:
Discipline Minimum marks;
1 Graduates/Post Graduates in Science 60%
2 Graduates/Post Graduates in Arts, Commerce and others 55%
3 Professional qualifications (Graduation/ Post Graduation) 60%
Candidates who have acquired the above qualification/s from any of the recognized Indian Universities only will be considered.
2. Upper Age limit : 26 years as on 31/03/2009
• Relaxation for SC/ST candidates : 5 years
• Relaxation in upper age limit will also be considered for candidates who have work experience in a scheduled commercial bank as an officer/ a clerk. The relaxation in age will be for a maximum of 4 years or the period of actual service, whichever is less.
3. Candidates shall be:
• Well versed in MS Windows, MS Word, Excel etc.
• Permanent residents of the respective states and shall be proficient in the local language. Sufficient evidence to prove the permanent residence like attested true copy of Voters Identity Card/ relevant pages of Passport/ Ration Card shall be produced along with the Application.
Last Date for Receipt of Application : 25th April 2009
(Download Application Form)