Thread: Admission:MAH MCA CET 2009 Results & Process

Admission:MAH MCA CET 2009 Results & Process

Its good to know what are the important dates for the whole Centralised Admission Process CAP process of MAH MCA CET 2009. The results of MCA CET were published on April 4, 2009. Other dates are

Document verification, updation and confirmation of Application from for CAP at ARC for Maharashtra State/ OMS candidates. (25-May-2009 to 8-June-2009)

Display of the provisional merit lists (Maharashtra, and OMS and J&K candidates)on the website. On 10-June-2009

Submission of grievance application of Maharashtra, and OMS candidates, if any at respectives ARC. (From 11-June-2009 to 12-June-2009)

Display of the final merit lists (Maharashtra State, OMS candidates) on website. On 15-June-2009

Re: Admission:MAH MCA CET 2009 Results & Process

Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra (DTE MAH) has published results for the MCA entrance exam 2009 held on 1- March-2009. Total number of students selected for next round is 15354. Total marks for the exam is 200 and the minimum cutoff is 105 marks. 188 candidates were not selected as their marks were lesser then 105.

Check you results online by entering Application/Roll Number along with Date of Birth.

The next step for selected candidates is to update and take a print out of the application form and submit it to RAC with necessary documents for verification. Check here for the entire selection process. All the candidates have to go through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) to get an admission for MCA.

* All the eligible candidates are required to update the information submitted earlier at the time of submission of Application form for CET through candidate login.
    * Candidates will be able to modify the submitted application except name of the candidate, date of birth, permanent address, email etc.
    * Eligible OMS Candidates aspiring for OMS seats are required to submit their AIMCET -2009 exam score through candidate’s login.
    * Candidate is required to take a printout of the updated Online Application Form.
    * The Printout of the online application form will list the required documents for verification.
    * The candidate is required to confirm the online application form at ARC in-person.
    * Candidate is required to produce all Original documents for verification and should submit attested copies of documents (As per the list of the documents mentioned on the printout of the application form) at the ARC. Candidate is also required to produce Receipt of Payment of fees issued by the Post Office.
    * If the candidate fails to substantiate the claim(s), then the application form will not be confirmed.
    Backward Class Category candidates who fail to produce the valid caste and/or Non Creamy layer certificates will be converted to General Category and are required to pay Rs. 200/- as difference in fees in cash at ARC. Such candidates will not be given the benefit of reservation in the entire admission process.
    * If Maharashtra Candidates of Type-B, C and D fails to produce supporting documents then such candidates will be converted to OMS candidates.
    * The candidate should collect the copy of online generated “Receipt-cum-Acknowledgment” duly signed by ARC Officer and bearing seal of the ARC.
    * In any case, certificates will not be accepted once the application form is confirmed.
    After confirmation of Application form, requests for change in Type of Candidature, Change of Category/Reservation Claims, Change of Home University etc. will not be accepted.

the information u have provided is very helpful.. bt i wanted some more information..
    i have scored 91/200 ie somewhere around 93.4 percentile.
    i am an OMS.
    in which colleges can i get admission and how are those colleges?
    is there any site where i can get the last year cutoffs of colleges or the expected cut offs of this year of various colleges?

No such site could I find which can give admission cut-offs for all the MCA colleges for last year. You will have to visit website of every college to know the cut-offs and other information on that college. You can refer the college list given by Masters to know the colleges.

By the way, you said you are OMS. What does OMS means?

OMS means Outside Maharashtra Candidates.....

I m OMS student, i got 71 marks and 82.34 %tile
    is dere any hope 2 get admission in any college in pune{ANY COLEGE}

And for the verification of documents i have 2 go 2 mumbai for that ?????

sad Re: Admission:MAH MCA CET 2009 Results & Process

I am unable to see the MAH-MCA-CET 2009 results.
    All I can see is a message in RED BOLD letters saying ...
    "Contact the office of Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai immediately"
    I have tried calling all th provided Numbers (viz. 22626853/4 , 22641150/1) but there is no one ever available to answer my call. I don't know what to do. Please suggest.

Are you getting this result when you enter your seat no.? Then it must be that there is some problem with your results and thats why they are asking you to contact them. But their phone lines are always busy and the line strucks very rarely. Try repeatedly. If no luck, then try to contact them personally through the center.

Ask any of your friend to find the results for you (the same way you do from his place), if he gets the proper results then cool.....otherwise there might be some issues regarding your results, hence they are telling you to contact them.

hello every one...
    Last edited by deepaksunona; 15-04-2009 at 11:56 AM.

hi, everyone out there, i'm in gr8 confusion...
    i've given the MAH-MCA-CET 2009 as Out-Side Maharastra Student (OMS candidate) and secured 104 marks (96.02 percentile), i've not given the AIMCET paper.... now i don't have any idea what to do next, whether i'll be able to get admission or not. if yes then which are the good colleges of my standard and wht actually i've to do in order to get the admission in that colleges, and also wht about the fee structure there...i'll b gr8ful to u guys, really i mean every bit of it...guys plz help me out to reach my destiny...as i always wanted to do THE MCA.. thnks in advance...
    Last edited by deepaksunona; 15-04-2009 at 11:58 AM.

HI, i got 42 marks and something about 44.52 %tile &
    I belongs to reserved category OBC.
    Is dere any hope 2 get admission in "any" college in pune or mumbai ?