Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invites applications to fill up the posts of Lower Divisions Clerk (LDC) in various Regional offices:
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200
Grade Pay: Rs.1900
Age Limit: Between 18-27 years - as on 27.04.2009.
Last Date: April 30, 2009
Number of Posts: 16 (SC: 03, ST: 01, OBC: 12)
- Higher Secondary pass (pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education.
- Knowledge of typewriting with a speed of 30/25 words per minutes in
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and
Fee & Mode of Payment;
A crossed demand Draft/Banker's Cheque issued on or after publication of this advertisement for Rs. 150/- ( Rupees one hundred fifty only) should be drawn on State Bank of India, Main Branch, Kanpur in favour of Regional Director, E.S.I. Corporation, Kanpur. Payable at Kanpur.
Candidate belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen category and emplyoees of E.S.I.Corporation are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to apply:-
The duly filled in application in prescribed format should be sent in a envelope superscribed "Application for the post of LDC-2009" by Registered post/ Speed Post only at the following address.
" Regional Director,
Regional Office, E.S.I. Corporation,
Panchdeep Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar
'"The canidadates applying under OBC category must submit the certificate in the form to be produced by other backward classes applying for appointment to the posts under the Government of india. The candidates belonging to only such castes/communities falling in the central list of the OBC prepared by Ministry of Social justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India are entitled for reservation in the services under the Government of India. The candidates who shall not be submitting the OBC certificate in the proforma prescribed for appointment to the posts under the Government of india shall not be considered for reservation under OBC category."
The following documents should be attached with the application form:-
- Two copies of recent passport size photogrtaphs duly attested by a Group "A"/Group "B" /Gazetted Officer with one photograph pasted on the application form.
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of age/date of birth/educational qualification/caste/experience etc.
- Attested copy of Community/Status certificate in the prescribed form in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen/OBC category issued by competernt authority
- Two self-addresed envlopes of the size 23cms. x 10 cms.