Job Description :
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) in Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Total – 530 Vacancies
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists) – 400 Vacancies
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountants) – 100 Vacancies
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Actuarially Qualified) – 030 Vacancies
Eligibility Conditions as on 1st March, 2009 shall be as under :
Age : Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 1st March, 2009. Maximum age shall be 30 years. Relaxations in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/ECO/SSRCO/Persons with Disabilities/Confirmed LIC employees shall be as under :
- SC/ST :5 Years
- OBC : 3 Years
- PH(Gen) :10 Years
- PH(SC/ST) : 5 Years
- PH(OBC) :13 Years
- ECO/SSRCO (GEN) : 5 years
- ECO/SSRCO (SC/ST) : 10 Years
- ECO/SSRCO (OBC) : 8 Years
- Confirmed LIC employees :Further Relaxation of 5 years
Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian or Foreign University with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate in either of the Degrees which is relaxable to 45% in case of SC/ST candidates. If any University awards grades instead of marks, applicants should clearly mention the numerical equivalent of the grades in terms of aggregate marks.
Preference shall be given to candidates having professional qualification like CFA/ CS/FIIRM/MBA from recognized University or Institute.
- AAO (Chartered Accountant)
An Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- AAO (Actuarially Qualified)
A pass in Seven or more Subjects (Papers) of the Examinations conducted by the Institute of Actuaries, London or the Actuarial Society of India (excluding Paper - CT9 – Business Awareness Module) as on the date of eligibility.