Thread: Maharashtra SSC board 2011 results click here

Maharashtra SSC board 2011 results click here

Hello guys I am a SSC student of Maharashtra board. And I am desperately waiting for the result of SSC. On 27th may 2011 HSC result where declared and now it’s 13th June but still no result declaration of SSC. So I am bit confused when they going to declare this result. And as it is, they going to declare it so what’s the way to search about it on internet. I am a SSC student so I don’t know where it will get it on internet. So please if somebody know regarding it then please share it with me. Thank you.

Re: Maharashtra SSC board 2011 results click here

Hello thanks for starting this thread. Even I am a SSC student of the Indian education society (Mumbai). My exam was extremely good and I am still waiting for result of SSC examination. Does anyone know when they going to declare it. And where I will get that result? Is it possible to find our result on internet? And if so then can someone will provide me the appropriate link of it. So we can redirect on it. And I heard that it’s going to declare on 15th is it true?

Hello guys, I know that you guys are desperately waiting for result. But still you have to wait till 15th June 2011. On the morning of 15th June 2011 you will get your result online which is basically advanced base result. You will get original copy of SSC marksheet in school. So on 15th June 2011 just search about SSC result on Google it will redirect you directly the home page of Maharashtra state board. I hope this information will solve your doubt. Thank you.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. As I previously mentioned that I am not a core internet user. So please if possible then provide the link of that site. So from here only we can direct switch on that site. And thank you for your information. And I have to ask on more questions what document I have to bring at the time of result. And in school at what time I will get result? Please provide me proper information thank you I am waiting for your replies.

I pleased that that information was helpful for you. I am providing the link for Maharashtra state board at the end of post. So click on it, it will redirect you to the home page of Maharashtra state board. And according to my knowledge your result will declare on internet at 11 am and after that your result will be available in school in the afternoon maybe after 3 pm (depend on school scheduled). I hope this will clear all of your doubt. Best of luck for your results. Thank you.
    http://mahresult.nic.in/
    http://sscresult.mkcl.org/

Finally results are out of Maharashtra SSC board 2011 and my three cousins were in SSC from different schools all of them have passed. From all three only one of my cousin was afraid of his result because his paper were not good. Then too he scored 72.45% and other two of them scored 89% and 61% respectively. i am so happy for them.