Best Tips for PMT Exam Preparation
- Take 6-8 hours of sleep before the test to keep your self fresh while solving the questions.
- Donít forget to take breakfast before the examination so that you donít feel weak during the paper. Some students go to the center without eating any thing .NEVER DO IT.
- Make a list of all required objects for the examination like wrist watch pen, pencil, rubber, sharpener, permission letter etc and always check this list before leaving to the examination center.
- Do not read any new topic just before the test, since this will be wastage of time it can also confuse you at that crucial time.
- You should try to reach the examination center at least half an hour before the exam and if you haven't seen it before, then you must go and visit it a day before the test
- If your center is in another city- in that case try to reach there one day before the test
- If you have your vehicle, check petrol in the tank and air in all types ensure it is in proper running condition. Try to reach the center at least 1 hour before the exam so that you can manage the time in case of any unforeseen incidents (accident, puncture traffic jams etc)
- If you do not have a vehicle, ensure a means of traveling by which you can reach the center well in time; give at least an hour of time for unforeseen delays.