Thread: Carrier Consultant in Chennai

Carrier Consultant in Chennai

Hai,

I have completed B.E-CSE, I am going to do my MBA next year, I am confused in selecting the field ex: MBA-IT, MBA-Software maintenance or MBA- finance like that.

I don't know which one would be best opt for me, Please help me friends and also I need to contact carrier consultant for my pg.

If you knew any carrier consultancy in Chennai, please refer for me friends.

Re: career consultant

Hello , According to me the Most Obvious Choice for you is to opt for MBA-IT, ir MBA-Software maintenance , As you are from the Same Field it will be easy for you to Learn, finance can be a bouncer to you well as for career consultant in chennai

One of the leading names in this industry is Ma Foi Consulting at Mount Road. You have a skill to sell and they help you find the best bidder. Overseas positions are also their forte. Ma Foi has built its reputation over the years and has become a name that companies rush to, to find resources.

ABC Consultants (Mylapore), an organisation that’s been around since 1969, is a safe bet for career woes. You have 3-6 years of experience and are desperately seeking a change? Walk into their office and they’ll elate you with choices. If it doesn’t click at the first attempt, don’t lose heart. For all you know, an international organisation might lap you up at a handsome price.

sad Re: Carrier Consultant in Chennai

Hi ,
    This is Naveen,i ve completed B.E.CSE and having experience of 2 yrs in dot.Since i dont want to limit my options in Coding(s/w development).
    I would like to take carrier in IT bussiness development and other parts of IT.
    SO kindly guide me right oppurtunity.
    Regards
    Naveen....