Thread: Information about MBA

Information about MBA

Hello friends

I want to do MBA. may i know what is the fees, and qualification for MBA ?

Thanks

Re: Information about MBA

Two full academic years, plus an internship between the first and second years. Many schools have created more flexible, and part-time options to accommodate the schedules of working students.

Entrance Requirements

Academic Background

MBA programs do not require a particular undergraduate degree. Only about half of MBA students nationwide have a business or economics degree. At UT-Austin’s McComb's School of Business, 36% of a recent year's entering class had business degrees, 15% had liberal arts degree, and 33% had technical or science degrees. Many programs require calculus or statistics as evidence of quantitative skills.

Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)

This aptitude test includes verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing sections. It is a timed, computerized test. Scores range from 200 to 800, with 500 as an average score. At UT-Austin, an average GMAT score for those accepted to the program in 2007 was 673.

Work Experience

Many schools require two to five years of work experience prior to admission. The more competitive schools may even require more. At UT-Austin, those accepted to the program had an average of five years prior work experience.

hi
    i want some info for mba course ,which is the best college (or)univ ,and what is the qualification of doing mba.and the fees strcture of the mba

adarsharma Guest

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. It is Master degree. In India has lots of good MBA colleges IIM, Symbiosis or more.Minimum qualification is Graduation. Fees structure is different for different colleges.

For MBA you have to complete your graduation. After that you can try for MBA. I2IT pune is the best institute for MBA. They are provide MBA in...1. MBA in Business Management(MBABM)2. MBA in Information Technology Management(MBAITM)3. MBA in Telecom Management (MBATCM) 4. MBA in Biotech Management (MBABTM)

Hi friendz i have done commerce & Gniit & have an experience in technical support for 2yrs is MBA in IT a good option?
    is there any other option also available ?

please provide your views regarding as this would help me in taking the correct decision

Thanks in advance