Thread: Part time MBA or Full time MBA Which one is better?

Part time MBA or Full time MBA Which one is better?

hi
    i am currently working for IT firm and i am willing to do MBA as my further higher education but i am confuse at one decision that which Mba is better part time or full time. is that necessarily have to do full time course please tell me what should i do. thank you.

Re: Part time MBA or Full time MBA Which one is better?

the final choice is depend on your self as you are going to admit in this well my suggestion is if you are a fresher or experience of less than 1 years, I will suggest you to go for full time MBA. Also, if you are looking for a career shift for example say from IT coding to sales/marketing, this is the right time to make that change.

After having experienced in the industry for 4+ years, doing a full time MBA will most probably washed all your previous work experience benefits. And of course, it will hurt you as further treated as a fresher.

If you have significant work experience more than 1 years in the industry and if you plan to stick to the same industry, go for part time MBA.But make sure that you are going enroll in a A grade college.as part time MBA has not seen the same endurance as full time, but a good college that brand name will suffice for that. And the reality is that it’s almost not possible to shift career completely positively using your part time degree.

at last i think its some where depending on your family assets also ,as quitting from job can cut your earning but allowed you to do full time mba. but for part time most important is grade of college and your learning ability as you have to learn ways to implement the classroom studies in your workplace.