You can easily prepare for UGC-NET Exam if you do the following preparations :
- Thoroughly study the syllabus and understand which sections are suitable for long answer type questions.
- Prepare critically and evaluative answers for each topic of the subject.
- Set a time limit for yourself and increase your speed gradully.
- Improve your speed as well as handwriting. [especially while you're in a hurry and writing fast]
- Work out excellent introductions and conclusions to the questions.
- Work out on side headings and sub headings that cover important points.
- Remember not all examiners read the entire answer. But everyone does read the introduction, headings, sub headings and the conclusion.
- Make an impression on the examiner at the first instance with a good statement in the introduction followed by a summary of what you have covered in the 200-word answer.
- Prepare some extra introductions that can be used for most likely quesitons. In case you do not get the question you have prepared for, you can use the general introductions. But work them out cleverly so that they appear specific to that question and not too general and vague.
All the Best and Have Fun!!