COMMON ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMISSIONS TO FIRST YEAR OF MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDBA for the Year 2009-10
Candidates seeking admission to AICTE approved full time MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDBA course are hereby informed that Common Entrance Test (CET) will be conducted as per the schedule given below:
CET Date of MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2009 15th February 2009 (Sunday)
The detailed notification regarding availability of information brochure, filling up on-line CET Application form, eligibility criteria etc. will be published in leading newspapers and will also be available on the official web site www.dte.org.in/mba in the month of January 2009.
The institutes which qualify for the admission process as per these rules are:
- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- Recognised by the Government of Maharashtra.
- Affiliated to any one of the ten Non Agricultural / Non Technological Universities in Maharashtra state.
Following are the types of Institutes in the Maharashtra state covered by these rules;
- All Government Management Institutes
- All University Departments of Management
- All University Managed Management Institutes
- All Unaided Management Institutes whose Association has given consent to participate in the CAP rounds conducted by the State Government.
The admission to the courses MBA/MMS is centralized and is covered under Centralized Admission Process (CAP) carried by the Competent Authority of the State of Maharashtra.