Thread: Cisco CCNA Certification Training in Pune

Cisco CCNA Certification Training in Pune

Softech Systems Provides Cisco CCNA Certification Training in Pune

Softech Systems CCNA certification training course teaches you how to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot medium-sized routed and switched Cisco networks.Enjoy working in our Lab with real router and switch.

If your goal is to become a Cisco Certified Network Associate then you will have to take our CCNA training course to help you prepare for the exams you will need to pass to get the certification. While you may have the on-the-job skills, training ensures that you are completely knowledgeable in all the required networking tasks. In addition to having the correct skills and knowledge, CCNA certification training course prepares you for a successful IT career.

Earn your CISCO CCENT / CCNA / CCNP certifications from our comprehensive training programs on CISCO technologies for a 'recession proof' career in IT industry.

If you are planning for cisco certifications, you need someone whom you can trust for all your technical queries, who can provide you the right direction in preparing for your exams. You need a good trainer. Great trainers make a huge difference.

We at SOFTECH SYSTEMS are dedicated to providing High Quality Training, that guarantees certification. Our highly qualified and certified trainers, having extensive industry experience, will bring the real world experience to the classroom. They know exactly what you need to know, to pass the exams and get jobs in MNCs.

=> Our course content is mapped to certification specifications.

=> Achieve mastery over Cisco Routing and switching by practicing over real CISCO Routers & Switches. You will learn to configure and troubleshoot STP,VLAN, VTP, RIP version 2, EIGRP, OSPF, Access Lists, Frame-Relay and much, much more through our personalized LAB WORKBOOK. It contains fully illustrated labs for the exam success.

=> Learn Binary Maths, Conversions And Subnetting - so fluent that you would be able to perform all calculations in your head within seconds. No tricks, No magic.

=> Exclusive Practice Question Paper sets, which you have to undergo time to time, that truly tests your understanding and grasp over the subject. The pattern of the questions will fully help you understand the common misconceptions regarding the actual exam.

=> Limited batch size so that you can receive personal mentoring and interaction with your instructor.

=> A separate session, after the completion of course, esp for simulator questions, exam tips & other vital details that will strengthen your test-taking skills.
    In short, your CERTIFICATION IS GUARANTEED. Join the group of hundreds of successful CISCO certified people for a lucrative and rewarding career in networking.
    Not sure still !!! Visit our office and attend the first two sessions of our course FREE, for making a confirmed decision.

=> We also provide PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE. We help students in strengthening their soft-skills, interviewing & presentation skills. All those who are either looking for jobs or aspiring for a change in their curent jobs can send their CVs at placement.softechsystems@gmail.com.

Please mention in the subject line your NAME, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION.
    by Softech Systems

Re: Cisco CCNA Certification Training in Pune

What are the other courses which they offer ???

SoftechSolution offers following IT courses :

CISCO Certification :
    CCNA

CCNP :
    BSCI 642-901
    642-812 BCMSN
    ISCW 642-825
    642-845 ONT

Microsoft Certification :
    MCP
    MCSA
    MSCE

Red Hat Linux Certification :
    Primary Linux Course
    Basic Linux Course
    Advance Linux Course

SonyTV Guest

ThumbsUp Re: Cisco CCNA Certification Training in Pune

HCL CCNA Training is better and appreciated in Industry so it is advisable to join HCL

HCL,
    Call 011-43164444, 0-9818112118, 0-9582999345
    or Email at southextension@hclcdc.in

Hi Friend,

The same incident happened with me but in Jetking. I have taken admission by seeing advertisment and brand name and I got cheated by Jetking.

Then I found that faculties from major institutes are taking training in Xmetric Solutions (Router Infotech).

So me and my batch mates cancelled admission from Jetking and had big fight with Sameer Mandal and Amit Gandhi as they were not refunding our money.

Finally we decided and joined Xmetric at Karve Road.

I just want to say.. I am proud to be a student of Xmetric.

And I can suggest that just visit Xmetric and take a true and practical guidance.

Thanks & Regards
    Amit Thakur

Cisco CCNA Certification Training in Pune

What other Students from Softech Systems Say about Softech Systems ....

Thank you for everything. I have taken a lot of accelerated courses in my life and you are "The Best" instructor I have had. I came in to this class worried about the amount of information that I had to learn n a very short time. Thanks to Excellent Training's efforts I am feeling VERY comfortable with ALL the information. - Vipul

Mukesh delivered the technical information needed to pass the test in a manner that I could retain and understand easily. I have never had a better experience in a classroom environment where very technical issues were being relayed. I will definitely refer any of my peers to Softec Syystems to get certified.-Gopal

The Class was Very good and to the point.Thank you for your efforts. I enjoyed the instructor's humor. If other tech classes were this fun I would probably have a whole list of certifications.- Sachin

I'll never be afraid of the word "Softech Systems" again. Mr.Mukesh has the knowledge and expertise to make any student learn and master the CCNA essentials. His dedication to his students is unparallel. I would highly recommend his classes.- Hemant

I really enjoyed the class. You kept us laughing, which made the long days pouring over mindless technical facts much more entertaining and enjoyable. I like your teaching style and liked your approach to teaching very complex procedures simply and briefly.-Sonali

I appreciate your willingness to support us even after the course. Many technical education centers offer this type of personal attention, but it is not often that I have taken them up on it. This time I'd like to take you up on it. I plan to stay in touch through the certification process.-Rajesh

Hands down, this is the best instructor I have had. He is extremely knowledgeable and very insightful. His teaching methods made it possible for me to not only acquire my CCNA within one month of completing his class, but he also ensured I had a working understanding of the necessary concepts as well.- Mahesh

Really enjoyed the class. I have already recommended it to a coworker. I generally never attend training because it is not worth my time. Your class is different, very good participation from the students, the instruction pace is good, the instructor had a good sense of humor, and your teaching skills are very good. If I can, I will certainly try to take other classes that you teach.-Abhishek

This class was one of the best instructed classes I've had. You managed to take dry content and keep all your students engaged and interested throughout the 5 days. There were numerous opportunities to practice what we learned, and directly apply the knowledge. (Not a head nodded!) - Manoj

I spent a fortune with another company, Smart Certify. to learn networking and take the CCNA exam. In one week with Excellent Trianing, I learned more with Softech Systems and things became more clear with the topics I was reading about for the past 3 months.-Ramesh

You did your usual excellent job with the training, and you are one of the very few Technical institute that live up to their name. You are indeed Excellent Training! I'm brimming with confidence that I will pass the CCNP Support test easily!-Sandeep

Good Trainer is the best source to gain knowledge in a methodical and logical pattern. Tips and techniques along with evaluation and practice questions will be provided by Softech Systems

hry i want sm favour wil plz tel me somthng about this course

Quote Originally Posted by bhushan raut View Post
    hry i want sm favour wil plz tel me somthng about this course
    What exactly do you want to know about the course? Normally, if you have interest in networking field then you can opt for this course but if you totally a newbie then you will have to start from basics. You are better off getting the CCNA study material and taking the CCNA exam, if have have emmense knowledge on same. To be hired, employers are looking for the certification, not the certificate of completion. Unless you use the certificate of completion to show that you are working on your CCNA.