Thread: Postgraduate Courses offered by Mumbai University

Postgraduate Courses offered by Mumbai University

Hello Friends,

I have completed my T.Y.B com in the year 2008 then I have started my career with the IT company but I am not satisfy the work I am doing there,therefore I decided to start with the Postgraduation courses offered in the IT sector,so I request to all of you that please suggest me the PostGraduation courses offered by Mumbai university.

Thank to all of you.

PG Colleges in Mumbai

Courses and Eligibility:

Master degree: Duration - Two years, candidate should have passed Bachelor Degree with good marks from a good reputed college.

M.Phil. Course: Duration 1 or 2 years depends on the university, candidate should have passed Master degree with good marks from a recognized university.

Ph.D Course: It is a doctoral study for minimum two years and maximum five years depending on the conditions. Candidate should have passed Master degree with good marks from a recognized college or university.
    Here, we have compiled a comprehensive list of PG colleges in Mumbai giving their complete postal address, telephone numbers, website address, courses offered etc. The purpose of this page is to provide necessary information about various Post Graduate colleges spread across Mumbai so that a student can easily find the required information on a single page.

PG Colleges in Mumbai
    http://www.mumbaieducation.net/PG/

rajeshsood Guest

Re: Postgraduate Courses offered by Mumbai University

IASE University is approved by the UGC and the DEC for all its 3 divisions - Oncampus, off-campus and distance learning programs.

In addition to its regular courses, they have a good selection of distance learning programs that appeal to a lot of students who wish to get quality education but cannot travel all the way to rajasthan.

It is an upcoming university...and looks good.

To know more about the IASE university, you can visit its website http://www.iaseuniversity.org.in/