Thread: Electronic gadget design course

Electronic gadget design course

I would like to learn to design electronics gadgets - mobile phones, mp3 players etc. Do not really know what to google on. Is there a beginner's course in this?

Re: Electronic gadget design course

Industrial. Five years on the CTH or LTH. Sounds strange, you can really learn / train themselves which is beautiful? I think we just have "eye" for such.

Define design, are you talking only about the appearance of the widget the outer or the actual design of the electronics?

If you do not have what it takes naturally necessary for you to develop yourself on your own, a real education, not a fragment course. Are you genuinely interested in it may be worthwhile to know that there are many universities in India with the same training that should keep the same standard, however (perhaps not so many, however).

Yes, I know there are courses, but five years seems a bit much to just have it as a future hobby. Furthermore, I will already begin on a longer training in the summer.

I mean the external gadget. But I do not really understand "if you do not have what it takes." Those who have what it takes must surely have learned from someone?

I remember that someone gave lectures on some major "designers" of chairs, vacuum cleaners and who knows what in high school. All had been great just to create ourselves and come to their ideas without any education beyond what it had over the years in primary school which Journals now than they came from.

If you are talking hobby level, so I shall say I have no idea, never heard of it and it sounds straight off a bit bizarre when it feels like it requires either vast resources or huge ambition to make something out of it. A book of the basic design is where I would begin, I guess, but I am an engineer and have no idea how art tray learn.

So, to return to your actual question, I would probably go into the example from college bookstore and start looking for books on basic industrial design.

Yes, it seems enough to be the best idea. In what way requires substantial resources? I am less interested in the actual construction, just want to subscribe to up slightly.

With the resources I mean if you really wanted to create something physical.

Although no such plans exist, you can always have opportunity to check out the CAD and take some tutorials where, after just a little snapshot can still sign up many fun things and gradually you will have inspiration strikes.