SNAP Test for Symbiosis Postgraduate Programmes
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test is a common written test for the admission processes of Symbiosis postgraduate institutes. These institutes are either affiliated to SIEC Deemed University or approved by AICTE. SNAP Test is conducted under the aegis of SIEC Deemed University.
It is a mandatory written test for admission into any postgraduate programme at Symbiosis. However, it is only the first step. Each institute has its own selection process and a student aspiring to do higher studies at Symbiosis needs to do the following:
Stage-1: SNAP Test
- Register online at www.snaptest.org
- Follow the instructions for payment of Test fee of Rs. 800/- on this website.
- On closing of Registration, print “Admit Card” from the website.
- Paste candidate’s photograph on the Admit Card.
- Bring the Admit Card on which the candidates photograph is pasted and a Photo Identity to the Test Center.
(Candidates should note that authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which no candidate can appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates shall preserve the Admit Card till the Group Discussion and Personal Interview is over. If the Admit card is lost, no duplicate Admit Card will be issued and the candidate will lose the chance to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.)
- Appear for the Test.
Stage 2: Submit Application form to a Symbiosis Institute of your choice.
- Purchase a prospectus & application form as per a chosen institute’s
- instructions given on its website.
- Fill in the application form completely and submit to the institute.
- You can apply to more than one Symbiosis institute.
Stage 3: Attend the call for further selection process of the chosen institutes.
- Each institute has its own weightages for arriving at a cutoff, depending on its focused field. For example, SIMC may have lower weightages for Quantitative Section while SCIT or SICSR may have a higher weightages for the same section.
- The institutes will announce a short list for attending further selection process.
- The individual institutes as per their schedules will announce Short List & Waiting Lists.
For details of selection process and schedules please refer to the prospectus of respective institutes.